BUSTED!!

Attached: 1656380918389m.jpg (1024x612, 65.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/former-senate-sergeant-arms-michael-stenger-testified-paid-professional-agitators-operating-jan-6-riot-now-dead/
amgreatness.com/2021/11/18/terror-in-the-capitol-tunnel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>March 20th 2020

Attached: 106bcd5a6493999f.png (683x320, 51K)

Murdered.

Our country is a fucking JOKE.

Attached: enough.jpg (600x384, 20.97K)

How many Capitol security officers offed themselves after the Jan 6 riot?

71 years old, sometimes people just die. and it wasnt an adversarial hearing. they werent gonna air anything that wasnt anti-trump or pro-jan6

are there any actual witnesses in the FBI witness protection program, or only glowniggers and pedophile jews?

>wasnt
was*

the dude shot himself twice with a shotgun in the face then hung himself

case closed stop being paranoid

inb4 they don't release cause of death for 3 months then it quietly comes out that he "hung himself from a tree while simultaneously shooting himself in the chest with a shotgun"

Attached: 1609619280399.png (392x349, 17.72K)

I heard he got shot on the street. "Natural causes"??

I used to think America was a tragedy. But now, I realize it's a comedy

Attached: IAMFUCKEDUP.jpg (1440x1751, 407.45K)

see >I have been in law enforcement for almost 30 years, and in that time I have been involved in a number of critical incidents, and responded to a number of horrific scenes. The events on January 6, 2021, constituted the worst attack on law enforcement that I have seen in my entire career. This was an attack that we are learning was pre-planned, and involved participants from a number of states who came well equipped, coordinated, and prepared to carry out a violent insurrection at the United States Capitol. I witnessed insurgents beating police officers with fists, pipes, sticks, bats, metal barricades, and flag poles. These criminals came prepared for war. They came with weapons, chemical munitions and explosives. They came with shields, ballistic protection, and tactical gear. They came with their own radio system to coordinate the attack, as well as climbing gear and other equipment to defeat the Capitol’s security features.
t. Sund

Kek sloppy job glowniggers

yeah and since when do you believe random unverified shit on the internet

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/former-senate-sergeant-arms-michael-stenger-testified-paid-professional-agitators-operating-jan-6-riot-now-dead/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 2.50.15 PM.png (401x385, 145.73K)

but he stated a fact not an opinion post a more appropriate image thx

Suicide by two shots to the back of the head?

Get better at baiting finngoloid

not an argument

Dragged by a car, shot 6 times in back of the head, and hung himself from a bridge.

>Michael Stenger: we have an opportunity to learn lessons from January 6th. Investigations should be considered as to the funding and traveling of what appears to be professional agitators. First Amendment rights should always be considered in conjunction with these investigations.

>but he stated a fact
I know

>post a more appropriate image
no

Attached: 678876354.png (656x482, 619.2K)

bump fuck the glowniggers sloppy job

Sure thing finncel

>no

Attached: file.png (236x195, 64.73K)

I'm so lost, qrd?

I agree.
>Let's release all audio communications from the FBI and Capitol Police on Jan. 6th

I'd really like to hear what was said after Gosar and Cruz objected to the 2020 vote certification.

Jan 6th scamsurrection. Sgt. at Arms had a million dollar slush fund given to him after he opened the doors for Antifa and lied for Pelosi.

>McBride viewed three hours of surveillance video captured by Capitol security camera—the extensive system captured at least 14,000 hours of footage that the Justice Department and Capitol police are desperate to keep away from public view—and described for the first time what happened inside the tunnel where a combination of D.C. and Capitol police, ostensibly, were stationed to prevent protesters from entering the building:
amgreatness.com/2021/11/18/terror-in-the-capitol-tunnel/

Why are they making such a big deal out of it?
Some dudes entered a WH and took a stroll around it, who gives a fuck. They said America was a free country, why can't a free man enter a building like that? It's not someone's private property, he pays taxes for it.

Attached: 1631803373933.jpg (497x509, 28.29K)