I did everything I've been told to in order to save my life

I did everything I've been told to in order to save my life.

I got out, got a job, a driver's license, a job tried to socialize.

I'm even more depressed and hateful than before.

Attached: 1656435397603.png (400x338, 146.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTdfqENTN6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boo hoo, I have cancer, suck it up faggot

Get a Dog user, go hike or bike in nature and start a garden, and learn to enjoy and be happy with those 3 things for starters. God made you and is happy you exist so learn to be happy with yourself. I think youre a good guy and I would be friends with you

What are you a fucking faggot? We don’t want your kind here, get in the right mindset or go for the rope.

It's all bullshit bro. Do what you love and disregard what other people tell you is important, even if what you love is just playing vidya and jerking off.

>get in the right mindset
exactly this, you need to learn mind management and emotional management. Depression and hate doesnt change your situation, it just makes it worst. At the very least, learn to just be Neutral about everything. Also if you were out here in the US and my Fren, we would work out everyday, I'd get you laid, and we would share red pills and white pills about how the future will be alright. You should also try and take the Rural Pill and see if that's right up your alley, or save some Money, but food, and go Live like Forest user does in the National forest where he lives for free hidden:
youtube.com/watch?v=zTdfqENTN6k

Attached: 15625286575759.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

>just change your mindset bro because you being depressed is totally your own fault
>just be neutral about everything bro
>work 20 hours each day on your fucking garden bro
>we would work out everyday, I'd get you laid, and we would share red pills and white pills about how the future will be alright.
The absolute state of a mutt fantasy

they made you a wage/tax slave in the system.
they tricked you into thinking happiness means working under their set of rules.

Make your own set of rules - even if that means death.

OP tomorrow, get up and go rob a bank. You will feel alive.

>The absolute state of a mutt fantasy
Im white AF, parents immigrated to U.S. from Norway, im blonde hair and blue eyes faggot. Also because I have Mind management, none of your bullshit or demoralization or shit talking works. Im here to Lift up OP to higher Consciousness and white pills, like the White Pill that White people are going to make it in the U.S., the future for my children and eventual grandchildren will be comfy AF here

Attached: map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif (886x643, 474.78K)

Yeah Any Forums isn't a good place to figure yourself out. Sometimes a therapist is a good thing. Getting off the internet is a good thing. Hell, at least go to a more positive board like Any Forums. This place is full of low iq schizos

Romanticizing shacks in the woods is midwit-tier. All you're doing is running away and trying to dress it up as something noble. You are only ceding more and more ground to globalists and Third Worlders, and will just end up with another South Africa.

Attached: 1648007248134.jpg (673x586, 27.4K)

>This place is full of low iq schizos
There are high IQ posters here who drop incredible red pills, but thats the problem, if you are new here, and you take the Jewish Demoralization bait, and on top of that you get red pilled too fast, then its seriously soul crushing realizing everything that's going on

all this site does is amplify what ever you menatl state is. so yea dont come here if you a sad fuck

Boo boo, I’m perfectly healthy, suck it up cancer faggot

>Romanticizing shacks in the woods is midwit-tier.
You're a fucking leaf, vaxxed, always apologizing, letting your country be destroyed by an actor pedophile faggot who is flooding you with mudslime and bulbhead somali niggers and pakis, your cities are controlled by chinks, and picrel is your future. Thats why no one on Pol/ EVER takes anything a Leafcuck says seriously. Only your trucker protestors were based.
>All you're doing is running away and trying to dress it up as something noble.
Wrong. You face yourself there, you find peace, you survive, you read books, you hunt, you learn to live in relation to nature and its ways, some of the greatest IQs and Authors have spent time in the wilderness away from ann the NPC-tards in a society designed to make you a wage and debt slave where you never experience this kind of freedom like Forest user has. That dude is happier than you are
>You are only ceding more and more ground to globalists and Third Worlders, and will just end up with another South Africa.
IF Forest user finds enlightenment in his rent free forest shack, than he will have accomplished more than you ever will

Attached: 1539607952479.jpg (608x768, 113.18K)

You can’t go from 0 to 100. You must go to 10 then 20 then 30. At least you’re not apathetic. I’d say try for anger next. It’s a higher state than depression.

They told you what THEY want. But it only matters what do YOU want. You will never be happy unless you follow your own path, user.

all that matters is your teeth and having clean food and water

this is why you filter american flags on this shit board
i'm sure you can also guess why it's a shit board

>this is why you filter american flags on this shit board
I gave OP the best most positive advice here dumb retard

Sure. I'll just ignore the IQ tests that showed Any Forums is one of the lowest IQ boards on this site.

Post source idiot. Lemme guess, its some leftist propaganda rag like snopes or the Atlantic

I didnt read any of this most of
You seem like faggots
Kys

ay bro.
I feel you.

For the past 6 months I've taken up the challenge of improving
>Take meds
>Go to therapist
>Work out
>Eat healthier
>Get steady job
>Get outside more
>Try to socialize more
>Venture outside of comfort zone

Still my life is just as gloomy.
I put in my best efforts and get nothing in return.
FeelsBadMan.

Live to spite your enemies now

Just wait til you're older and everything is the same except your body is falling apart and you're tired

Your choices are either:

Save up, buy a piece of land, work that land to grow some crops, enjoy life the way you were meant to. By the sweat of your brow shall you eat

Or option 2, which is to, in no particular order: cope, seethe, dilate, kys