Roe vs Wade

How much do American normies actually care about it? What was the reaction of the people you know personally?

Attached: file-20190304-110123-s5je4m.jpg (1000x667, 78.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1pbti
>Bot post

I know the media is talking about it a lot, but compare the protests with the summer of love in 2020. No one really gives a shit.

>What was the reaction of the people you know personally?
ignorance

They care about gas prices and inflation a lot more. The dems really needed this to drop when Trump was in the White House.

Most normies I know are crying it costing $175 to fill their suburban up

Everyone I know was happy about it or didn’t know what it was

daily reminder many women fantasize about being a handmaid

It’s a shit storm. Pretty annoying.

A lot of people didn't fundamentally understand that it wasn't a federal band on abortions and that they could still get them if their state permitted. I was kind of shocked by how stupid everyone is.

So how come women are so pro abortion now in the 20th century ?

This.
The Left has some kind of oppression fetish, and it's weird AF.

>I was kind of shocked by how stupid everyone is.
this is the same shit with every political issue in America. how can you be shocked?

It will likely raise participation among young Dems. The cucks are willing to sacrifice the biggest elections in decades for this extreme unpopular position. And their own offspring.

because theyve been falsely led to believe that abortion = womens rights

During the Rittenhouse case, leftists were going on twatter saying how shocked they were to find out none of the people he shot were black. And these are people to think of themselves as smart educated people. The country really is fucked.

They don't.

What do you really expect the Republicans to do if they take the Congress in November? Or anytime in the next few years? The Right needs to focus on keeping Washington in gridlock while red states act together for the future.

Most people I know are in favor of the change or are completely indifferent to it. The only people I know who are mad only talk about iton social media.

And yet none of those leftists reevaluated their priors

>The only people I know who are mad only talk about iton social media
and from what Ive seen, they dont even talk about it. they just repost stupid irrelevant memes

>It will likely raise participation among young Dems.
They'll forget in 2 weeks when the world goes back to normal and they're paying +$100 for gas
>The cucks are willing to sacrifice the biggest elections in decades for this extreme unpopular position.
>55% of people don't support abortions
Also this won't even be an issue come November, the main things are how Biden fucked up.
>And their own offspring.
Blue states will continue to abort niggers and whites equally, while the red states will just be clamping down on niggardry and feminism, as is tradition.

Attached: AbortionHandmaidsTaleFetish.jpg (540x698, 43.12K)

Exactly this. The protests were a massive flop, especially since we have the context of near-nonstep protests throughout 2020 and 2021 to use as a measuring stick. Notice how after the draft opinion was leaked, the media quickly returned the focus to the Jan 6th hearings when they saw how feeble the reaction was. The biggest thing to happen was some feminazis camping out in front of Kavanaugh's house for a few days.
The fact is that the Antifa psychotics aren't a very large section of the voting base. The actual voting public is mostly made up of middle-aged suburban normies--most of them have kids, and they all want grandkids. They are the last people getting abortions. Their main political concern is a good economy.
This is just yet another issue where the Dems have gaslit everyone into thinking there's more support for it than there really is. If on-demand abortion was something them majority of Americans wanted, the Dems never would have needed Roe v Wade in the first place.

Attached: richard nixon.jpg (1080x1368, 418.5K)

Modern women have the serpent the devil in them.

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: She will crush your head.jpg (720x499, 60.27K)

Everyone i know thinks scotus was retarded with this decision. My dad thinks scotus is trying to ruin the midterms for republicans

This

No one cares Bill Kristol

You better because the GOP and trump himself says this decisions is going to fuck things up for them in the midterms

It's getting to the point where people cannot afford to be liberal anymore. Economic pressures will force them to vote in their best interest, not how the Jewish voice in their head decides.

You think having children has no effect on economic pressure?

>If on-demand abortion was something them majority of Americans wanted, the Dems never would have needed Roe v Wade in the first place.
Bingo. The fact that there hasn't been a comprehensive abortion act passed by congress should say loud and fucking clearly that it is a contentious and nuanced issue that is difficult to reach a consensus on. Really makes you wonder about all that baked polling saying that the majority of Americans are in favor of unrestricted abortions.

>no goy! you have to let your enemies do whatever they want or you lose! don't you see? you have to lose to win!
lol no

every woman i've heard lately is mad about it
not a single man i've spoken to gives a shit
75% of women will never get an abortion
they're emotionally upset because they don't care about or ignore the legal basis behind the decision and think 'well i want it so that means it should be the way i want'

If your goal is to win, then the last thing you want to do is rile up your opponents, Which is the only thing banning abortion is gonna do. Republicans lose a talking point they use for getting votes while democrats gain one.