Sorry white race bros... I failed you... my gf is pregnant and shes a latina girl...

sorry white race bros... I failed you... my gf is pregnant and shes a latina girl, I guess I better get off Any Forums and stop obsessing over racial purity cause I'm having a mixed race child

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 609.86K)

if you going to get shitloads of hispanic migrants someone may as well bleach some of them so you can be more like Argentina than Brazil

You're not white anyway, mutt

is she hot

You realize that most mutts myself included still hate niggers and jews? Also he will probably grow up and identify as white and just not breed like I am doing. Just tell him to find a nice white girl who had her ovaries removed. problem solved

Bleach?

As far as I am aware mixed children end up looking more like Hispanics or blacks if mixed with a white person

Yeah. Half SEA and Half Caucasian here. We've got a lot in common.

I don't blame you. I bet the sex was great

keep fighting the globohomo with us bro. raise your mutt son right, who knows maybe he won't look like a total spic. if you have a daughter raise her to be a good wife for a based white man

Attached: 1652892870327.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

>amerimutts
>amerimutting away

And nothing of value was lost!

You’re a chicanx yourself it doesn’t matter

honestly the big radar should be the smell of latina pussy as a red alarm. You didnt get that taco seasoning smell off your dick?

latinos exist because of your flag

Attached: 4ea.png (823x586, 35.27K)

Yes, shes a cute latina girl with a big butt, and shes not even a white latina she is pretty dark brown and looks native

nice

true latinas are white but since your a fat pig she's probably a goblina and your child will be atrocidade

Congrats user!

gross look at her fucking arm pit folds. she'll be 300 pounds in less than 10

Congrats, how far along is she?

I look nordic(blonde hair blue eyes) and we're both normal weight

The culture is the thing, not the race.

Having matching uniforms in this war is a ridiculous thing to obsess over.

Glory to your trad wife, your chad son, your tomboy daughter.

Based, all the best user.
Are you gonna marry her?