/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3161

Prev:▶Day: 125 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune27

▶Latest
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653341206715.png (1280x904, 824.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1541651638515007489
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why so much shilling

Attached: file.png (1280x870, 973.71K)

Attached: no uhg for 3min.gif (1196x863, 238.09K)

First.

Attached: 1655386019372.gif (200x287, 472.47K)

good afternoon
i hate russians

Attached: PolishT72M1R_in_Bakhmut.jpg (1280x853, 212.67K)

I wish all shills a very pleasant VPN rangeban

Attached: 288367757_6b444acd3ff492feeb6cc9f44006c5be_800.jpg (600x800, 120.07K)

/Ultra Homosexual General/ Is super comfy today bros!!
Anyone else here gooning to pictures of Zelenskys circumcised penis!?!?!
HAIL ZELENSKY
LGBTQ2+ PRIDE WORLDWIDE

The most frustrating thing we don't know about in this war is the status of Ukraine and Russia's mobilization efforts.
It is obvious now that neither side has been able to achieve a decisive victory in the opening phases of the war. Russia attempted a knockout blow and failed, and Ukraine regained some of its territory. It is obvious right now that neither side has the manpower / materiel for decisive offensives.
Therefore, the war has entered an attritional phase. The question we need to answer is which side will win the attritional war. We can't count on either side 'collapsing'. So, winning the attritional war will come down to basically manpower + materiel.

We know that big picture Russia invaded with about 200K 'regular' troops, + about 50K of the LNR/DNR guys, Wagner, etc.
We know big picture Ukraine had about 200-250K 'regular' troops, plus a large number (estimates vary) of 'Territorial Defense' irregular / militia troops.
So both sides started surprisingly evenly constituted, and both sides have taken heavy attrition of their regulars.

Russia has neglected to do a true mobilization, instead attempting to do a 'shadow mobilization' by offering huge payments for recruitment and for ex-soldiers to return to the force.
Ukraine as we know declared a general mobilization upon the war starting.
This would seem to indicate that Ukraine should over time be able to field significantly more manpower and therefore over time achieve local + operational force superiority over Russia and be better able to win the attritional war, assuming Western materiel support continues.

BUT, we don't know:
>How many men is UKR training? Like, right now? When will they become available? Are they regular, fully trained and equipped infantry capable of offensives, or local-defense irregulars?
>Similarly, how many men has Russia been able to recruit?
>For both sides, do they have enough time and equipment to train/deploy offensive-capable units?

This to me is THE key question.

Attached: 146 - nbhxM4h.jpg (316x202, 16K)

Reminder that these are the 4 people spamming garbage memes in this thread

Attached: F63802AC-80B4-44C8-94CF-D4647BE44A3C.jpg (1024x305, 83.54K)

AHAHAHAH YOU SUPPORT CNN
HAHAHAHAHAH NIGGER

Attached: jpeg.png.gif.jpeg.gif.jpg.jpeg.png (950x553, 412.64K)

You will never be real women, chugniggers.

Attached: 16527092637680.png (1000x799, 273.17K)

aZov

RISE AGAINST ZELENSKY JEW REGIME

TURN INWARDS AND MARCH ON KIYEV

Attached: Ukraineglobalism.jpg (2080x5192, 1.45M)

>lose territory
>don't get it back
>will never get it back
>HURR DURR WE'RE WINNING

Bloody Russians published the location of the Pentagon
Now the burgers are going to have to move their top secret base
It's game over for NATO

LMAO

Attached: 1656431968496.png (769x699, 629.47K)

Ukraine is Gay!

user I

Attached: CC7B1AC4-279B-42C2-949D-D913BCA9FD2C.png (1280x860, 649.01K)

based
please answer fellow gooners and coomers and UHG happooners!

>CNN supports not eating shit
>So I will eat russian tv shit just because I am a contrarian faggot

Attached: 16524453291840.png (1308x2000, 1.72M)

so who's winning?

Attached: 1656360887611.jpg (530x1800, 413.28K)

Reposting Strelkov sorrow
mobile.twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1541651638515007489

Kek

Attached: 1656411935904.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

>y-y-you're the troons
The actual state of (((uhg)))

Attached: 1648295703668.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

Holy shit you OWNED those vatnegros, they will never recover from this.
FUCK RUSSIA, FUCK CHRISTIANITY, FUCK WHITE CIVILIZATION
SLAVA HOMOSEX
SLAVA NEGROSEX
SLAVA UKRAINE!

I believe ukrainians have raised a fair amount of divisions in the past months but they are keeping a considerable part as reserves in a north, in case there is a potential russian attack and the rest of the reserves throughout the frontline, how many are being trained right now? cant say, but some are being trained on new western tech
russians meanwhile dont really talk about how many units they have raised. I remember Russian MoD mentioning that they (might) are forming new BTGs out of men and equipment that were used to train reserves. but mostly i believe they are relaying donbabwean and lugandan total mobilization

>/chug/ STILL trying to deflect from danemami
My sides won't be able to take this much longer

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1656440963812.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

I AM BEING SENT TO DIE TOMORROW ON THE FRONT LINE SO MY FUCKING WIFE CAN ENJOY A NICE BIG JUICY BBC (WITHOUT ME)

OH
AND GUESS WHAT
ITS DAY 3 AND WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF MY FAVOURITE ONIONS MILK BRAND

THANKS FOR THAT PUTIN.

Attached: ukrainewomen.jpg (8354x7104, 2.56M)

Not zogkraine, thats for sure

you're not fooling anyone, kike/vatnick

WE NEED MORE AID WE ALREADY LOST IT GUYS!!!

>You're never getting it back ahaha-
>Abandon the front comrade shitskin

SLAVA UKRAINE
GTFO Chug retard
KYS