Do women ever run out of excuses??...

Do women ever run out of excuses??? Looks to me like you made a mistake on your own accord and are now having living with it. As god intended.

Attached: 464C9E85-AFFD-4409-837D-C9E4E5E6C734.jpg (1242x1300, 402.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/callmeannalily
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anal lily

Reminded me of the Chris Hansen dateline episode where the pedophiles username was canirapryouanally

>Do women ever run out of excuses?????
No. Next thread

gosh that sucks and all she'll have to show for it is a beautiful child to bring fulfillment amd satisfaction to her life. thats awful

I don't believe her.

oh look, another "Joe the Plumber"
How convenient

Attached: NotHappeningFake.jpg (477x608, 41.35K)

All shit that basically never happens. Always wtith the dumb, extreme examples.

oh dang!

I don't either.

now what color is this man

yooo no body cares lol

Who cares about their excuses? The law doesn't. I don't. Just ignore the filth.

Just don't have sex before marriage?

>using plan B, birth control and a condom with your husband
fucking whore

Things that never happened for $100 alex

If only you had taken her username literally.

>Continues to fuck "abuser"
>Demands sympathy
This is how the female brain works

No ruber

So men can opt out of child support then right.

If her father picked her husband her child would not have been from an abusive chad

Well Anna Lilly, now you have two options. The first one is to raise this child as your own, with love and kindness, until the day when he or she can strike out on his or her own and bless you with beautiful grandchildren while you are still at a relatively young age and enjoy them.

The other is to actively and passively hate that child and use him or her to score cheap political points on twitter, to the point where he becomes an emasculated faggot or she becomes a butch dyke lesbian.

Unfortunately in this cruel world the 0.000000000001% must suffer

I suck at math, but OP's twatter case seems almost impossibly unlikely.

Death to kikes

Why was she fucking someone she wasn't willing to have a child with? Society was better when we told women to protect their virginity and we told men to put a ring on it before they get any.
Prove me wrong
Pro tip
You can't

So now individuals dumb choices are a burden for the rest of us? If you're not ready for the possibility of children, dont have sex. The lack of common sense, discipline, and self restraint is mind boggling in todays society. Humanity needs a hard reset. (Fuck off FBI that's just my opinion. Stop reading my shit)

This didn't and won't happen.

Has she tried taking inspiration from her name and coming at it from a different angle?

I thought they were screeching before the "condom off without consent" was rape, would they make up their fucking minds.

And most importantly:

>I SPREAD MY LEGS

Why did she leave out that her plan A failed? Does she only have 1 leg so she can't close them?

>abuser
He probably said no to her

Attached: 1656163171421.jpg (900x893, 149.31K)

She doesn't have kids. Here is her other account. She talks about how great it is not to have kids.
twitter.com/callmeannalily
Why would she make up this strange story?

Attached: MJBSO1c4-FTxznTtWIAAZCQ2.jpg (1440x1440, 231.4K)

Lying whores are lying whores.

After affirmative action is removed... government gibs for children should be limited to a single child's needs, one time for a period up to a maximum of two years that must be repaid. No more free ride for 18+ years off tax payers for every baby they shit out. There are entire generations of welfare ticks that have been doing this and never worked a day in their lives.

>Ex-abuser
she means her BF at the time.

fyi god doesn't exist