DEAR NAZI

since we've established that no one has absolute body autonomy there's no longer a moral argument against vaccine mandates

can't wait until you're forced to get yours, chud.

Attached: higurashi-sotsu.gif (498x280, 1.21M)

not everyone here is american you absolute retard

Come and try faggot.
The Strong will Survive.

"My body my choice" isn't the only argument against vaccine mandates retard. Now that it's been completely proven that vaccines don't even stop transmission, the entire point of mandates, which was to slow the spread of the virus by breaking the chain of transmission in vaccinated individuals, is completely defeated.

This is besides the fact that if you support abortion under the "my body my choice" argument but also support vaccine mandates, you're a far bigger hypocrite than those who hold the reverse opinions. The right to not be forced to take an injection is inherently a matter of bodily autonomy, whereas the right to an abortion isn't necessarily if it isn't objectively clear where to draw the line at where life begins.

shut up faggot before I come to the uk and take a shit on your beans and toast

it's forcing someone to do something they don't want to do with their body for the greater good, how is it not the same?

come and get it

Well one involves murdering your offspring and the other is a nebulous "you might infect someone if you don't get the shot!" (also you might if you do get the shot so that argument is pretty shit) so

A baby’s body is not a woman’s body retard.

As I stated above, being forced to take an injection inherently interferes with one's right to have control over their own body. Vaccine mandates are therefore objectively and utterly a matter of bodily autonomy.

However, the argument that outlawing abortion infringes on bodily autonomy hinges on the concept that a fetus cannot in any way, shape, or form be considered a human being with its own rights, and instead is part of the mother's body. The line where life begins isn't entirely clear, meaning that this concept can't be objectively proven to be accurate. For instance, it could be argued a fetus is not yet a human until the mother gives birth; however, there is now technology that can induce birth in the third trimester, allowing the fetus to survive outside the mother. Additionally, it could be argued that as soon as the fetus gains consciousness, which happens at ~24 weeks, abortion could be considered murder. As soon as conception occurs, a fetus has the potential to grow into a human, so there's no other definitive line to determine where life begins.

who said anything about bodily autonomy
the fetus has unique dna
it's not your body
if anything, the man should have as much control because it's half his

And again, this is besides the fact that there are multitudes of other reasons to not mandate the vaccine aside from the "my body my choice" argument. The entire point of mandates in the first place, to break the chain of transmission, is completely defeated considering the fact that it's been completely proven the vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

>forcing someone to do something for the greater good
>no ma'am I won't rip your baby out of the womb, that's illegal
???

Cause straight up murder is not the same as potential decrease in the spread of a virus with 99.96% survival rate
It's not my fault you are a sick piece of shit
Maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick you would have a better immune system

dear nigger

Attached: 1656088552936.png (828x856, 1.23M)

Is Higurashi Sotsu good? I haven't watched any Higurashi anime but downloaded the VN, should I play that first? Which anime to watch?

nah mate: my body, my choice. you cannot argue against this!
unfortunately, the baby's body is not your body. uh oh, shame. cry more

Attached: snart.jpg (1383x1787, 852.21K)

They can mandate as they like, the only way I get jabbed is when they walk over the corpses of their fellows to stick a needle in mine. Seems expensive and pointless to me, since I can be replaced far easier than their agents can.

where is the baby's body

absolutely based

Attached: qhRAvWf.png (423x408, 64.49K)

I was pro choice when you retards forced me to get vax to complete PhD I had one year left of. I’m so fucking mad at these liberals who pushed this shit, they can eat a dick. You faggots duh your own grave

It’s about privacy retard. Who should gov even know if you prego

This, it’s not clear how much less infectious the virus is — if we’re assume that the symptoms are reduced — without/or minimized symptoms. Even best case scenario it optimally reduces spreading covid, it doesn’t mean the individual doesn’t have options, they could quarantine themselves as opposed to taking a vaccine. Where the pregnant women does not have such agency with the individual whose life is absolutely in their hands and ultimately their responsibility.

>can't wait until you're forced to get yours, chud.
What part of "I have a gun and can shoot you" do you not understand?

not for much longer

the baby has it

By your logic, vaccine rules are states choices now so I'll be fine in a non shithole