Fun fact:

Fun fact:

England is the only country in the UK that doesn't have it's own parliament and Prime Minister. England does not have it's representation, in any shape, way or form. It is completely and unilaterally ruled by the ''British Government''.

>centreonconstitutionalchange.ac.uk/the-basics/why-does-england-not-have-its-own-parliament

Reminder that ''British'' is not a Language, Culture, Tradition, Ethnic group, Cuisine or Country.

While English is. The English people are completely at the mercy of the ''British'' ruling class that does not have any particular loyalty to the English people as a native ethnic group of England.'' British'' is a arbitrary raceless/ethnicity'less made up civic identity like ''Soviet'' or ''Ottoman''. Anyone from anywhere on Earth can become ''British'' and live on the soil of England.

Because Britain is not a country, while England is.

BRITISH IS A GLOBOHOMO IDENTITY!
''The Kingdom of England''

Must become both Independent and Sovereign over it's own land. And prioritize the English people as the Native Ethnic group of the land

Attached: The Kingdom of England.png (1920x1920, 69.73K)

Why can't England have it's own flag like when it was the world cup? I hate sharing a flag with these cucks.

The English parliament is the Westminster Parliament. The Prime Minister of England is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. England is the most important and dominant member of the United Kingdom.
While you are correct about 'British' being a civic nationalist term, our elite class is quintessentially English. They holiday and hold property in the other countries. That is all.
Westminster Parliament holds the power over other parliaments. Any attempt to establish a new "English parliament" will serve only to diminish England's status within the United Kingdom, making it an equal part of 4 institutions.

Because you have been a French colony since 1,066.

True. And I hope Scotland fucks off already. Give them their indie ref but let England vote on it as well so we can kick their leeching net-negative arses out.

Attached: 1649029031959.jpg (4000x2250, 1.07M)

They were Vikings, not French. Picrel, recent TV show depicting King Rollo who settled in what became known as Normandy. I'm sure you know this.

Attached: 150414-news-vikings-standen_800x533.jpg (800x533, 55.21K)

>so we can kick their leeching net-negative arses out

based

Scotland is way better than England

Until they leave the union and are poorer than Albanians.

I'd laugh if the Scots gave Nicola Sturgeon independence and exiled her to some little island off the east coast where the weather is particularly inclement.

They could run boat tours near to the island for tourists to observe and photograph her in her destitution.

Right on cue, the Scot-diaspora mutt weighs in. Go on, tell us, by what metric is Scotland 'better'? Do you know anything about the politics of Scotland? Do you know they run a fifteen billion pound deficit, subsidised by the English taxpayer? If they leave the UK and try to rejoin the EU they will be a bigger liability than Poland.

Attached: 1654491218073.png (600x638, 434.9K)

It gets annoying explaining why I dont call myself British

Can we get the north lads i think mainland bongs are ok so can we irish have north back?

Fun fact, our flag used to be Genoa's flag and we'd rent it to sail though the Med under the protection of Genoa, the main power at the time. Genoa got bored with it, stopped using it, and we adopted it as ours.

I think you would have it already if that's what the people in the North wanted. If you put it to a vote right now only a third of NI would vote Yes.

You'll have it back democratically soon anyway, you've had more children. Demographics is destiny.

>our elite class is quintessentially English
HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Implying it isnt rigged by the (((City of London)))

fun fact, your flag is Georgia's flag but shitter

Attached: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (255x170, 1.52K)

Engerland engerland engerland, Scot’s and puffs out

Lololol cope harder. Literally all of Guillaume's army was French, only a few mixed norsemen were in the lot.

Was he or was he not descended from Rollo?