OH NO NO NO ZISTERS YOU SAID THEY WOULD NEVER JOIN

>TURKEY SATISFIED WITH SWEDEN, FINLAND RESPONSE IN NATO TALKS

Attached: Erdogan.png (1200x400, 88.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000008910124.html
presidentti.fi/uutinen/tasavallan-presidentti-sauli-niiniston-lausunto-28-6-2022/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEEqjt6G0ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im watching this live, they finally came out of that room.

Based
So when can we expect Russia vs Lithuania?

Source in Finnish

hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000008910124.html

Attached: 32297F54-2D23-4D9E-B1FA-54A023BA82C2.jpg (2016x1512, 434.9K)

This means nothing until I see some signed papers, but I expect to see some vatnik seething nonetheless

Tervetuloa, Suomi!

Attached: 1648940130225.jpg (659x609, 75.05K)

Are they hellbent on steering us into nuclear WW3 or whats the issue to go full communism now

Oh yeah i cant wait for the copius amount of copium.
I can already hear the sound of someone typing how Finland is going to get nuked and shit.

Looks pretty official

presidentti.fi/uutinen/tasavallan-presidentti-sauli-niiniston-lausunto-28-6-2022/

>Tuon tapaamisen tuloksena ulkoministerimme allekirjoittivat maidemme välisen yhteisymmärrysasiakirjan, joka vahvistaa, että Turkki tukee tämän viikon Madridin huippukokouksessa Suomen ja Ruotsin kutsumista Naton jäseniksi.

They signed papers that confirms that Turkey will support Finland and Sweden being members of NATO.

Ok then its raining nukes. Nice

See? i called it here These are great times indeed.

i wouldnt lift a single finger to defend an ugly as fuck swollen fetal alcohol skulled finn that lives in a fishing village larping as a country

Nice, we sold our country to US.
Well time to move away.

kek wut

They already signed, retard vatnik.

You mean NATO vs Lithuania?
Whenever the Ruskies feel froggy enough to jump son.

You can‘t push shit forever.
The more we do as west in pissing off russia, the more the likelihood rises that they‘re gonna snap or similar. Are you even aware of this simple concept of „adding fuel to a fire“ ? No need to „cope“.

Next step, liberation of Viipuri.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEEqjt6G0ME

Oh shit, Turkey no! Pls stop us

Did they? Don't call me a vatnik. I want to be optimistic, but you can never trust Turkey

Yep, watched the stream live, happened less than 10mins ago.

Turkey must be preparing to exit NATO itself, this is a highly suspicious turnaround.

This is just shit version of Erika.

> biggest holdup was Finnish terrorism
> Finns too wild for Turkey.

You're a dick, pal.

Attached: 1656437093235.jpg (416x643, 58.68K)

Yeah, Muistoja Pohjolasta is probably my favorite but that would be helmiä sioille linked here.

We also can bend over forever, what if Russia demands things and threatens with nukes, do we give in? If we do and they make more demands, what then? Do we intend to give in to every demand they ever make just because they have nukes?
Fuck that, i'd rather die in a nuclear blast than bend over for Putin, if we are going to annihilate humanity with nukes anyway then why the fuck wait? just push the button and end this circus.

it's time for another nothing burger threat

Attached: 1651787832843.png (640x635, 519.25K)

>adding fuel to the fire is bad now
bros I got bad news…accelerationists are the only ones who don’t have to cope.

Attached: gx453976h1z81.png (1080x757, 466.8K)

Care to translate? I don't speak mongolian.