Must have been some really good chicken

> Police say a man tried to kill his brother-in-law during an argument at a couple’s anniversary party in South Memphis.

>That’s when police say Munn’s mother got into a heated argument over “guests getting too many pieces of chicken” with another family member, according to court documents.

>The family continued the argument outside in the front yard, where police say Rogers pulled out two guns and shot Dandridge at least six times.

>wreg.com/news/local/anniversary-party-ends-with-man-shot-7-times/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 11.11.25 AM.png (2064x586, 897.7K)

I blame Joe Biden

Not enough Chicken? Kill 'em
Too much Mayo? Kill 'em

Attached: file.png (951x743, 794.42K)

>That’s when police say Munn’s mother got into a heated argument over “guests getting too many pieces of chicken” with another family member, according to court documents.

>Jonathan Rogers got involved in the argument on behalf of his mother, and Dandridge attempted to de-escalate the situation.

>Police said Rogers’ mother, Stephanie Morgan, ordered him to get his guns.

>>Dez wyte pepole be killin' us

>The family continued the argument outside in the front yard, where police say Rogers pulled out two guns and shot Dandridge at least six times.
>“I was shot in my stomach once. Shot right here. Elbow and my wrist” Dandridge said.
>Dandridge survived and has since been released from the hospital. Rogers, 22, is charged with attempted murder.
Two guns
Shot 6 times
Survived

So were these .22LR rounds, or was he trying to go all John Wick and just whiffed everything?

Seems like a nice guy

It appears he was shot six times by a man on the run. Hopefully he will pull through.

>momma told him to get his gun cuz people were eating too many pieces of fried chicken
Always killing over chicken. Pic unrelated but peep the names.

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-102019_Twitter.jpg (720x967, 182.65K)

bixnood

Attached: kfc.png (960x688, 1.23M)

Sheeeeit

And then they ran out of hot sauce, and forgot to serve the watermelon...

Just wait until the system collapses and we run out of chicken. Get out of the cities.

last year in Saint Louis a nigger deleted his neighbor for tripping on a BBQ grill.

He truly does hate African-Americans.

>Tsdekiel
Kek wtf
And yeah don't mess with a nigger's chicken

Attached: F3DF2736-2DF6-48D4-BBC0-5288A1EE44E9.jpg (790x1005, 162.6K)

>And yeah don't mess with a nigger's chicken
It's got to be some animalistic instinct like how wild animals will fiercely defend the prey they caught.

SNNOD threefer

yes most black shootings are .22 or 9mm. They often don't view firearms as deadly weapons, but just a way to fuck somebody up like a beating. They have some feminine wrist thing that keeps them from pointing straight too, and aiming is out of the question.

niggers basically never aim, they don't know how to kill

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTT

Man, I am so fucking jealous of this. My mom never once in her life asked me to whack a nigger. Maybe she didn't really love me:(