Roe v. wade 2-1

Roe v. wade decision was like 6-3. But the truth is women justices should only be the ones who should decide on abortion. If we follow this Roe v. wade will stay because it's 2-1 in favor of it.

As a woman we should be the ones left to decide for our bodies. Majority of women support abortion.

Attached: 220201134107-20220201-scotus-women-split-large-169.jpg (460x259, 139.47K)

Who cares what women have to say?

It's not your body, cunt.

idiot. you literally came from one

I love my mother but I don't listen to her

>Majority of women support abortion.
Slight majority are against.
Generally women are in favor of all restrictive laws, going back to alcohol prohibition which was probably only possible because of them.
That's why women shouldn't be voting.

>Slight majority are against.

source: my ass

seethe chud

How do you know which justices are "women"? Thats not up for you to decide

He's correct.
Source: I saw it in a dream

Care to define what a woman is?

Men can get pregnant too. Abortion is not a woman’s issue.

>As a woman we should be the ones left to decide for our bodies
>Men can get pregnant too
Checkmate bitches

Fpbp.

Also, fuck you kike

Depends on the person itself. There are 3 justices who identify as women so it is only for them to decide.

That definition is useless, because any male justice could just say "I identify as a woman" and you would have to comply, your own rules

Fuck off woman. Women should not speak unless addressed.

Well that's just lying.

If only your gender can make laws for you then maybe the men should band together and vote for female slaves. Women have no right to interfere in the male right to own slaves.

Stupid bait, but I’ll reply.
Tell me about the roe vs wade case, explain what the case was about

Women should have zero (0, zilch, nada, null, 69*0, event horizon) governmental office positions period.

If we define that as a lie, we would need to change the definition of women again because male hijackers could just tell you they are one and ¨win¨

So you need a more down to earth definition of a woman, one that doesn't allow male atheltes to also crush women in sports

>Roe v. wade decision was like 6-3. But the truth is women justices should only be the ones who should decide on abortion. If we follow this Roe v. wade will stay because it's 2-1 in favor of it.
no, itd still be 6-3 because the 5 conservative assigned male at birth justices can just identify as a woman
you fucking bigot

Shut the fuck up roastie.

>As a woman
You should be beaten until you get this idea that public policy is something you should concern yourself with.
This will become more apparent as time progresses, but you won't even be voting coming up pretty quickly.