So WTF was the deal with Ivermectin? Did it really cure Covid?

So WTF was the deal with Ivermectin? Did it really cure Covid?

Attached: ivermectin.jpg (1280x720, 414.07K)

well considering doctors were told to refuse prescribing it and other shit was pulling horse stuff off shelves Id say so, we know all the ingredients of it but we know nothing of what is in the death vaxx

It reduces helminth infections. Upwards to 10% of American adults have pinworms.
Helminth infections in relation to SARS has shown to contribute to severe ARDS and cytokine complications. So yes ivermectin could have in theory have helped >10% of the adult US population and saved them from severe COVID.
Google it it's absolutely true!

Yes of course.
Why else did they basically outlaw a fucking Nobel price awarded medicine with virtually no known contraindications in FUCKING DECADES.

Attached: kill bill.jpg (584x680, 88.55K)

Uncut, unvaxxed, untested.

I am 300 lbs and I had suffocating cough after Delta in August last year, and it helped immediately every time.

fake news to justify fake news...some psyop shit

Elder Hebrew MAGA Doctor was using it and having success.

Cured some pre cancerous lumps on my brothers dog. Vet said there wasn't anything they could do. I said give him fenbendazole (dog equivalent).

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-132940_Twitter.jpg (838x838, 164.47K)

Yeah, you can tell by how much they oy vey about it and pulled licenses from doctors prescribing it, and protected pharmacists who wouldn't fill it. They couldn't give a fuck if it had side effects, they openly tax your cigarettes and alcohol, so the only reason left is a cover up

I've always though this too. It must have been a distraction for something. Weird how quickly those news reports about ivermectin came and went.

not really. I had the china virus bad enough that it took me out for 10 days. I was taking ivermectin for prophylactic purposes prior to getting sick and then the moment I knew I was sick I did the full IVM regimen...this is in addition to taking lots of zinc, vit d, quercetin, etc. I don't think it did much of anything. I'm not overweight and am in decent shape and exercise regularly. My wife didn't take anything and the severity and length of illness was virtually identical. I'm never taking the jewvaxx but I don't think ivermectin does a whole lot...it didn't in my case. The virus feels fucking evil though and I don't think there's much of anything that could have prevented what we got.

Attached: 1623444181518.png (647x608, 48.89K)

*felt this too

No it was a meme and suckers fell for it

Wait until you find out that it cures many cancers like the most severe form breast cancer. I’m not digging for my screenshots from a year ago but my memory is solid. I take a weight appropriate dose once every six months.

Nicotine/smoking would have helped you not catch it. Re: ace2 receptors.

Kikes are terrified at the thought of American's curing their parasites.
>faggotry decreases
>no more ravenous appetites

i don't get how you people get sold horse paste ivermectin
here you can buy it as an actual medicine

It was a hoax by Israeli pharma companies that made them billions.

Neeeeigh!!!

It made me sleepy when I took it and it seemed to make the swelling in my lymph node go down when I had a tooth infection.

You spics have a much more rational medicines market than the US, I'll give you that. Here if anything actually does what it's supposed to, the kike doctors want you to pay them a little extra before they'll give it to you.

I took it and next day was better

The elite have been penetrated by a mind controlling parasite in the same family as toxoplasmosis and suggesting everyone take anti parasite meds for covid is the same as supporting genocide.

You can get it as medicine here too but it has to be (((prescribed))).
If Thomas et al nuke the federal government, maybe that will come to and end, and we will live in a drug anarchy.

it it is actually beneficial, but for deworming, many people have worms and parasites (thread worms on wikipedia). It is a wonder-medication, all diseases (inc. homosexuality are actually caused by worms=