They incarcerated our boy Spotemgotem

Attached: Spotem.jpg (1080x1239, 161.24K)

they spottem
they gottem

Pooh Shiesty bros...

that little nigger been on my mind, no cap.

Sheisty's also in Prison, my boy Spottemgottem just tryna link up again no cap

fr fr

He wasn't black enough to escape prison.

Spotemgottem and the Miami-Dade County Police Department linked up! need it or keep it??!

no cap no cap he got cap???? fr fr??

Need it or keep it?

>barber: what do you want senpai
>give me the rorschach test
>say no more

His hair looks retarded

Reported as fucking offtopic.

this is what is cool these days? man is this how old people felt about my generation when I was a teenager?

>inb4 /nupol/ fags shit on our boy Spottemgottem
frfr these new playas be freakin and eatin BEANZ

Get thd fuck out shlomo

Is that Spotemgottem?
That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Need it or keep it?

I just got 46 cans of baked beans

I neither need it nor do I wish to keep it.

>not killed
What the fuck your police even does?

Underrated post kek

>I just got 46 cans of baked beans
hello, britbot, how are the ones and zeroes doing today?

Carlos

Attached: 1656134773866.jpg (577x559, 107.81K)

>it is fashionable in america to doodle on your face in tattoos and make your hair a scarecrow

ok ok i may reinstall. never tried to find the black dahila or w/e

what does no cap mean? I see people post when they make fun of zoomers, but I’ve never cares enough to look it up for myself. This is the most effort im willing to go through to find this out. This questions rates a spotgotem thread, but not a full blown jewgle inquiry.

it means FACTS. fr. on god.

How do you pronounce fr fr irl?

Based and autismpilled

Already release... These niggers are role model for the young nigger community. Its the way the elites want it. Just as the twerking White skanks and Latina skanks. Any influential person in Goyim respective tribe is keep around and given more media coverage and prestige to be a negative influence on the young Goyims tribes.

This baby faced nigger gonna have a bad time in jail, I tell you hwat

fr=for real

Fer real fer real

>They Say Dat Boy Be Beating His Own Box

Attached: 82a.png (640x1273, 948.18K)

i thought this was a meme but it's actually fucking real. this little nigga is a cartoon character after all.

I read it it in a swedish accent because I thought the name was dutch. But then I glanced at the photo.

Spoote M. Gohttim

On God.