Why is Hunter Biden such a piece of shit?

All of Joe's kids ended up either killing themselves or turn into huge douchebags. Why?

Attached: IMG_4335.png (480x854, 290.02K)

They realized they could never be as disgusting and horrific as Trump's kids and decided to end it all.

Joe Biden is a demon. I wouldn't be surprised if he has plenty of jew in him.

>Hunter Biden
>2019

Attached: the_hunters_become_the_hunted_poster.jpg (1500x1500, 422.89K)

It's the Satanic way.

Yeah man, lots of screenshots and evidence about Trump's kids. Hey, why don't you post some?

Joe Biden is a literal self identified zionist
Why do corporate pig bootlickers always feel the need to mention Trump?

Attached: IMG_3579.png (882x830, 942.8K)

what about his first wife? Fuckery afoot there.

Attached: 1655566080920.webm (720x1280, 601.89K)

How is Hunter such a piece of shit? I've known people exactly like him, sceevers who are always up to something disgusting and dishonest

apple tree something like that

Nice deflection.

Where can I get a copy of the laptop from hell?

He's an addict.

yeah but we don't have anything official that says he has demon blood in him, just him being a piece of trash and simping for the demons. Regardless, demon spawn raised by a demon results in them turning out that way.

This makes me sad, drug addiction is just horrible

>All of Joe's kids ended up either killing themselves
I pray all of them do.

he fucked them
turns out that's bad for kids

Buh buh trumps kids! Lol

If Joe Biden was a demon he wouldn't be a puppet who humiliates himself every time he talks.

Not all demons are smart or fully in charge of their bowels. Look at the rabbis that constantly get caught drawing swastikas. They are still evil though.

Luckily the "elite" kids are all like this so we just need to get through the old crypt keepers

Because dad's a monster dumb ass.

The Jan 6 hearings are really triggering you faggots huh?

Attached: 3092997A-501E-409D-AC28-3E8E1E4C7DAF.gif (498x373, 2.31M)

Hunter literally never asked for this
He just wanted to do drugs and fuck whores and then his dad became President and his whole family is mad at him because they want him to be someone else
Fuck the Biden's Hunter isn't a shitbag tho his mom and brother died and his dad makes him split his income with him in illegal backdoor deals. It must be a lot of pressure

Attached: 10dc-hunter3-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 969.9K)

I can’t imagine being this mentally decrepit

The what?

It's because of the Irish ancestry. Irish can be capable of many great things, but they are also susceptible to addiction and niggerness that traditionally white races have much less of