Trump got so mad he couldn't change his schedule on a whim that he tried to choke out his secret service agent in the...

>Trump got so mad he couldn't change his schedule on a whim that he tried to choke out his secret service agent in the car
>He reached over the seats and tried to grab the steering wheel from the back seat
>When he got to the white house, while he was watching TV he smashed a plate against the wall, aides had to go clean the ketchup dripping off the white house walls

This is hilarious. How can anybody take this guy seriously? These hearings are a fucking goldmine

Attached: 1656439454714.jpg (620x683, 72.4K)

>Dems complain that trump wouldn't attend some memorial ceremony
>Literally told he couldn't by SS
And?

pretty based desu, hope he choked slammed people like in WWF

>and then he watched the gorilla channel to calm down

the funniest part about the gorilla channel was how he supposedly would do his own color commentary

What are you talking about?

He's in his 70s, just having a temper tantrum

Fuckin kek

How can anyone take someone with a huge nose and a tiny hat seriously?

I see nothing wrong with any of this, his behaviour is in fact quite based

Purple dinosaurs toilet restroom were 4x4ing flat screen poopoo peepee

IM THE FUCKING PRESIDENT!

Attached: 845D7BAE-E2C8-4B19-B3E8-BE5DBF848D64.gif (480x368, 3M)

what hearings?

Trump is a gigantic cunt, I hope he faces some consequences but there's no way he actually will

Do you only watch head-in-the-sand fox news or something?

They've been held for weeks now. Jan 6 hearings, they're laying out the evidence for criminal charges up and down the trump admin. They literally hold them live on primetime TV, and they're mostly hilarious. Trump in private sounds fucking deranged

You might too if you were the head of the nation but your security can tell you where you can or can't go. Especially if you're expected to be somewhere.

He had no business being at his own vote confirmation. No president has ever attended, it's a terrible look, possibly illegal. Every one of his aides told him not to go, he had a temper tantrum because he couldn't tell his rioters to chimp out in person

So he didn't do anything illegal is what I'm getting out of this. How fucking boring.

>he didn't do one specific thing that would have been illegal
>He must have done anything else illegal either!

Typical trumpies

BASED TRUMP. I GIVE MY LIFE TO THIS MAN

I notice you aren't talking about anything illegal still.

Two years and he's still in your head rent free.

Seems pretty effective.

I wish this was actually true. Are these retards running that dog and pony show trying to make people love him like the primaries again?

>he tried to choke out his secret service agent in the car

if true, the arguments of old age and his physical fitness against him when he run for president again have just been destroyed.

maga

>the new trumptard talking point
This is the best they can do.

Attached: B47DD985-9642-4C50-96DF-ADB1EDC63E5C.jpg (1500x1000, 1.11M)

Trump was literally shitting his pants when he realized Pence wouldn't overturn the election for him.

Attached: Orange Man Lost.png (964x1024, 527.09K)

It’s all fake and gay, kabuki theater for liberals so they feel like they get something at least. They already said they wont charge Trump, so literally what the fuck is the point of this? Just gossiping on TV to an increasingly diminishing audience?

> I believe everything I read

Attached: megalodon.jpg (730x564, 81.14K)

>buying 20 jewspapers because you hate someone

This hearing is worthless because establishment politicians (and the idiots who follow them) base their value off how aggressively, loyally and unquestioningly they believe anything the establishment tells them to.

Attached: 1639222374906.jpg (161x133, 9.22K)

It’s based af man was trying to go lead his people peacefully fuck u Jews and Niggers stealing the election.

It's called BET user

Kek