Realistically speaking, how difficult would it be for the U.S. government to completely ban guns?

Realistically speaking, how difficult would it be for the U.S. government to completely ban guns?

Attached: shooting.gif (543x105, 82.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kucefQ6sYbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally impossible.
People have built/acquired guns while in prison, so even turning the whole country into a prison wouldn't work.

Well obviously there will still be a huge illegal firearm market. I'm talking about guns in a legal sense.

Then you'd need to make an amendment to the constitution.
Good fucking luck, lmao.

There are an estimated 400 million guns in the USA so it would be logistically impossible to ban them all. If people even hide or bury 1% of those 400 million guns then any attempt at gun control would be a lost cause.

This is an issue that the Democrats and the WEF have not been able to overcome and it undoubtably infuriates them.

Attached: 1654797620719.png (1773x1450, 136.94K)

The longer it takes them to accomplish this impossible task, the more impossible it gets.
youtube.com/watch?v=kucefQ6sYbo

Well there are probably guys out there who will happily kill as many fucking government agents who try to enforce it as they can before they're killed. At the end of the day no one gets out of this alive and to stand before one's Creator having died and killed to prevent tyranny is a pretty good way to go.

It’s completely unworkable, anyone can see that it will never happen.

There are enough people who would make a stand that no one will try, it will be a slow erosion. Tiny steps over 100 years. Ban this because this person did x with it, ban y because do you really need it?

50 years ago if someone suggested an outright ban on smoking then it would of been unworkable, slowly they banned it at work. In restaurants then in public places. Now they are pricing people out of it.

It will be the same method applied.

There won't be a government for very long after they try that level of public castration

I know right? Our founders really had this thing figured out and it makes tyrants seethe.

Trudeau just figured this out with his handgun ban that caused everyone to go out and buy a handgun lol

Attached: 1622432453567.jpg (683x1024, 187.85K)

They then cried in SECU meetings that they had to immediately shut down all (legal) handgun transfers immediately because of the run on them.
That would also mean everyone with heirloom guns would be totally screwed (and if the person inheriting was under 18 years old ~6 months ago, then they still are since they wouldn't be able to get the license and stuff in time even if they knew the ban was coming).

Gun control is a dead issue in the USA.

Attached: F6BD56FF-EF76-4BE9-BB87-D9256904FA4A.jpg (1024x772, 71.07K)

it WILL happen eventually. And VERY few loud mouth pussy with 20+ guns are going to shit about it. They will be the first in line to hand them over like little bitches...I'm looking at you Texas you bunch of horse riding faggots.

I think the process has been going on for awhile slowly but surely. We're just not hearing about it. Eventually the US will ban gun sales. Then, anyone with a gun is "grandfathered" in to keep them and pass them on when they die. Those guns will all need to be registered in a new database.

By then ammo will be illegal to buy, sell, and produce. So yeah you can keep your guns but you better save bullets if you want them as more than a keepsake. Ofc making your own bullets is already illegal.

Now we know tens of thousands of Americans will illegally hide firearms, make bullets, trade guns, etc etc BUT compared to hundreds of millions this will be a drop in the bucket that the govt will develop task forces for specifically tracking these people down.

When will this happen? Next decade? Next century? 300 years from now? Who knows? But it will happen.

>If you only knew how bad things are already

Attached: 3D12C56B-06DA-49A1-9AF8-422DFCF951E7.jpg (1284x1832, 886.66K)

easy to ban, impossible to enforce.

honey baby Russia can nuke it rn for all I care hahaha

Lol tough little faggot when you have a keyboard to dance on aincha?

The day the US government bans all firearms is the day the US government has agreed to dissolve itself.

what might happen USA bans ammo, lets people keep their guns.

We'll have to see Pirate Bro. Most US Gun Owners are weak ass faggots who don't want to ACTUALLY live the way they want to (because they're the faggots who've empowered The US Government in the first place - because they're a bunch of FAGGOTS and FAILURES).

Literally impossible. If the government tried it would cease to exist within a month.

Well regulated, means in working order, means ammo is available. Can't be done that route either guy

Hahaha... Pipe down Francis.

Logistically impossible. The states do whatever the fuck they want anyways, so why would individual states comply?

I mean...law abiding citizens maybe but the elephant in the room is our open borders.
Mexican Cartels can just import whatever, whenever. That's probably where the best deals are, I'd imagine you could pick up some RPG's and maybe even some fully auto weapons.

do I own guns? Yes.

you think I want it to happen? No

you think I am manifesting it? No.

do I know enough to know it will happen? Yes.

If Roe v Wade gets uncucked then the timeline didn't actually shit. If Roe v Wade stays cancelled then guns will be safer much longer. But they are always on and will remain on the agenda. The puppetmasters want illegal guns in the hands of violent criminals and want the average citizen to be unarmed and fearful and depend on the govt for their own safety.

Bullets are easy to make. Getting or making proper primers might be a pain but you could make do

Just found out about professor parabellum

I think maybe you could make primers out of copper or mercury fulminate, super easy formula, but its highly unstable

^this