The George Floyd saga was one of the more, erm, embarrassing moments in Any Forums's history

The George Floyd saga was one of the more, erm, embarrassing moments in Any Forums's history.

Attached: 1618218633007.png (800x600, 168.08K)

Yep

The thread that eliminated Any Forums

I don’t care what the cause was I’m glad he’s dead.

OK groomer.

>98% blood oxygen level
For reference, mine is 96%. This nigga was breathing better than I do

a
Not a single one of the doctors said that drugs killed him during the trial. Not even the Irish one that was helping the defense

That's exactly what happened.

Attached: 1567541740277.jpg (250x220, 6.27K)

>what are muscle contractions
>what are the symptoms of an overdose

At what point does “Any Forums“ exist if its all these bait style threads?

It's just the janny shitting up the place. He does it every single day. Imagine being so sad and pathetic as to make that your entire life.

Attached: images (16) (23).jpg (554x554, 50.32K)

Ok kiwitard

It's a mix of fentanyl and knee neck, we are both right.

>man on the back
>cant breathe
>Any Forums users wouldn't know that this does or doesnt cause airway restriction as they haven't experienced the touch of another human being

George Floyd? More like George Groid HAHAHA NIGGER

try to say I can't breathe10 times in a row while holding your breath.

“I can’t believe someone would do that to our beloved St Floyd. Those bigoted memes on Any Forums made a picture with Floyd’s neck being choked by a yellow man’s heckin butterino with captions like ‘I can’t Sneed’ those horrible people”

>people overdose on drugs because the drugs physically block their airways
OP is a literal retard that thinks thats how overdoses work...

No, we were the only ones who held a violent, criminal drugged out nutjob responsible for his own actions and should accept the consequences of their own actions, you know, like an adult.
But in the US, niggers are considered by the average mutt to be between a retard, a woman and a child, so they do not have personal responsibility.

For low-iq mutts it's just more easy to jump through a million hoops and blame the person forced to deal with this subhuman nigger trash instead of actually emancipating niggers to take responsibility for themselves.

But that can't happen because ooga booga

Attached: 1654306554816.jpg (850x400, 67.8K)

My fetish is being choked out by women while they force themselves on me. My ex gf used to choke me using multiple techniques, one of them being the knee on neck or throat.

And let me tell you faggot if your airways are restricted enough to begin suffocating you won't be screaming like fentanyl floyd.

Attached: 321.jpg (939x756, 97.24K)

Why don't you take a couple of meth fentanyl speedballs and post a video showing us how safe they are? Personally I would take my chances being choked out by a guy whose only leverage comes from the tips of his toes.

The most embarrassing moment in Any Forums history was when we allowed ourselves to get distracted obsessing over Hunter Biden's dick pics in the run-up to the election.

People die all the time, I don't care if he was executed gang style. His 6 felony life was worthless. His death was the cause for 2 billion dollars in damages and 25 innocents dead. Even Chris Rock thinks he's a nigger.