So, can Any Forumstards refute this or not? I will give you a pro tip: you can't

It really do be like that tho.

Attached: 1654832888918.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/H3RT5hVuJfOI3gQ-Cfnaaw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about I dont care to refute it and will keep as many guns as I want nigger

Attached: 1585369617301.png (888x894, 714.1K)

When the Founding Fathers wrote the 1st Amendment, they never considered radio, television, or the internet. When they wrote the 4th, they never considered drone surveillance and wiretapping. I don't really get the point of your meme.

Why do shills like you side with a regime that mass imports people like the guy in the vid?
Why do you hate regular people so much?

Attached: DoTheFaceDance.webm (480x720, 160.92K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/H3RT5hVuJfOI3gQ-Cfnaaw/
get help

The “gun” gave me an aneurysm trying to figure it out.

There were machineguns when the second amendment was written. They weren't widespread because muskets were cheaper, but there were several thousand in service of the us military.

When freedom of speech was conceptualized they only had the printing press. So you can get the fuck off the internet then.

/thread

Haven’t seen this before
Sage

Obvious bait, but I'll inform the inform the real humans who might see this post. There were cannons and gattling guns during the times of our founding fathers. There should be ZERO restrictions on guns. Automatics, heavy caliber, etc? Let us buy them

SPAM THREAD. ANYONE REPLYING SUCKS NIGGER COCK

STOP. REPLYING. TO. SLIDE. THREADS.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 21-09-31 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘H3RT5hVuJfOI3gQ Cfnaaw ’.png (1126x1268, 326.72K)

I reckon it means we can kill tyrants faster.

Easily but so can you. Stupid nonce wasting everyones time on long since BTFO’ed brain farts. Kys and stop bothering people with your crazy shit, you obviously ignore the answers. Prat.

>I’m a retard please refute me
No civilian in the US can own fully automatic weapons, 600+ rounds a min are basically light machine guns Aka M249 or an M60

Well it's very simple really. The second amendment gives a specific reason why we need the right to bear arms: so we can overthrow the government if necessary. So obviously it's meant to apply to any future weapon technology that the military uses.

I sage and share redpills tho.

Yea too bad that right has already been restricted, I'd love a rifle that can lay down 600+ rounds per minute suppressed. Unfortunately our government wants us to be weak faggots like Europe so we're restricted to semi autos and pre 86 battle gear

uuum i don't think so. the gattling cannon was invented in the 1890's along with the winchester repeater.

forgot muh sage

Fucking dumbass canacuck, worry about your own country, they'll be coming door to door for your testicle soon

>bulgarian
fuck off faggot. Don't you have a cop to bribe?

The fuck are you so cranky about bitch