CLARANCE MAY BAN MIXED MARRIAGE

THOMAS CLARANCE MIGHT OVERTURN LOVING V VIRGINIA
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/whoopi-goldberg-clarence-thomas-interracial-marriage-b2110776.html

Attached: corn pop.png (1200x1200, 2.16M)

The libs are malding.

Attached: 20220423204549.jpg (693x711, 87.84K)

he's literally married to a white woman.

That's not what that does at all.

*infinatelly* based

lowqualitybait.png
/thread

So what’s the real reason he’s doing all of this right now? Why not earlier?

Q

Hes just that based hes willing to divorce his own wife over this

I pray he does and all the like, all associated, all else, all the rest, all etcs inside and out all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out most of all.

BASED CORNPOP

WTF IS GOING ON

shhhieet

Attached: 1655165646027.jpg (750x850, 66.37K)

All this needs to be overturned and I pray all of this is overturned as well as all the like, all associated, all else, all the rest, all etcs inside and out all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out most of all: In Griswold v. Connecticut, the court ruled in 1965 that married couples have a right to access contraceptive. In 2003, the court said in Lawrence v. Texas that states could not outlaw consensual gay sex. And the court’s 2015 decision in Obergefell v. Hodges established a constitutional right to same-sex marriage.

>WTF IS GOING ON
globohomo unlawful regulatory state being dismantled. fedgov has no right to say anything about marriage, just like they have no right to say anything about drugs.

This is bait, but I wish that were true. Lefties are really melting down over this guy, they have even called him a nigger which is their holy word that no one shall say. Interesting

Attached: 1656439035426.jpg (800x588, 211.45K)

What in the world is happening
Is clarence thomas the avatar of Kalki or something

>plot twist: his wife asked to dissolve their marriage so he figured he might as well dissolve the entire federal government along with it

no she is a light skinned black woman you bigot

What'd likely happen is he's just get remarried in another state if his state made it illegal, the legal principles the loving decision was based on are retarded

the simulation is rebooting

Attached: 1644801614820.jpg (125x125, 3.02K)

exactly

Attached: oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif (640x366, 2.47M)

>ban abortion
>ban racemixing
>ban faggots
Wouldn’t it be easier to just ban kikes instead of individually banning the results of their presence?

He probably hates his wife and this is probably the way to get back at her.

Attached: 12B73BB9-3A9C-48E5-977E-9E2D507FA6E2.jpg (1125x1399, 1.07M)

*double plot twist: the libs discover thomas motives and blame women over his decisions.
The left becomes mysoginist and racist :-)

the executive jews.exe got out of control

Will EU condemn such bigotry, and sanction US over this?

That's the next step, but he has to eliminate the government first.

He's literally Hitler™

god bless him

Now this Negro is based!

everyone i dont like is hitler eh ?

>what's the real reason this specific judge is doing all this
He isn't. Theyre putting the 'blame' onto him. These judges got threatened into making these new rulings and it shows they aren't good people for allowing themselves to be compromised in the first place. You're really going to allow all these old fuckers to continue to steal your time away just because someone finally got leverage on them? Replace them all.

Pretty kek

Attached: 1635801781917.jpg (1072x823, 147.23K)

Can you even imagine the rioting, if it is overturned and states start banning interracial marriage? There would be international condemnation

smoothest 200 IQ divorce strat possible

Si Senor.

That in itself would become a civil war. Are your digits premonitions?

What's goin on here...

Attached: 1649713052429.jpg (900x590, 161.85K)

The vaxxies are too tired™ from the safe and effective® vaccine to riot

>Symptoms
Symptoms
>Symptoms
Symptoms
>Symptoms
Symptoms

WITNESSED

Oh shit checked

HOLY QUADS

Attached: 1639074795128.png (512x512, 162.69K)

Kek

M-maxwell speaks?

Fuckin CHECKED

Attached: IMG_20210912_104942.png (628x470, 257.76K)

You don't need to be Supreme Court Judge to interpret plain English.

"Marriage in the United States shall consist only of the union of a man and a woman. Neither this Constitution, nor the Constitution of any State, nor State or Federal law, shall be construed to require that marital status or the legal incidents thereof be conferred upon unmarried couples or groups."