What's so hard about not riding a cock carousel and letting men ejaculate inside you? is being a whore that important?

what's so hard about not riding a cock carousel and letting men ejaculate inside you? is being a whore that important?

Attached: 1615526569129.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

you sound like you belong on r9k incel

let me guess

Attached: 1628125663774.png (600x800, 10.6K)

How else are they supposed to cope with the stress of working 12 hour days in some sterile office creating slideshows and watching other peoples' slideshows?

The idea that women have the agency to control their own behavior is completely laughable.

One wonders. Why can't people just use contraception? I can see there could be accidents, but women wanting to just abort constantly is what has lead us to here.

That's why they should be home with the kids, making dinner for their man.
Where they belonged all along.

what's so hard about not ejaculating inside a vagina?

Sex is quite fun. Sex with strangers is fun and cooming inside a slut is one of the most life affirming things you can do(but of course not the only one you strawmanning niggers).
You should try it if you get a chance before dying.

That's pretty sexist and anti-semitic of you.

The irony is, the people i personally know who are screeching about this are pretty much femcels. Of course there are mega hoes as well, but pic related is actually pretty representative.

Attached: 1656303705124.jpg (640x748, 74.02K)

women are the females of gender

Attached: hmm.png (420x420, 9.29K)

>asking what's so hard about not having sex with people on the website known for men complaining and being destructive for not getting pussy

you can ejaculate in the ass instead
feels pretty good as well

of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

>female

Why are men allowed to be whores? You don't care if your buddies are cheating on their gfs. Why should I follow your rules if you can't be faithful?

Im a pretty sexual person but
Getting gangfucked 20 times a week
Is excessive. Women do need to
Tone the shit down a little i know its
Not their fault but decency should
At some point be an obvious
Requirement to participate in
Society

Not smart enough to be a champion, not strong enough to be a champion. The sex comes to you.

99% of men would fall into the same trap if they had the same game conditions.

women are the niggers of the world

Attached: john_lennon_1974_gruen_a_p.jpg (349x383, 34.99K)

>"yOu DoN't CaRe WhEn YoUr BuDdIeS cHeAt!"
Words of a stupid whore. Let me educate you, roastie:
>Men are not women. We don't share the intimate sexual details of our life once we become adults. This is what women do- you share every intimate detail of your lives and then wonder why your 'friends' call you a dumb whore and talk shit about you as soon as you go to piss.
Men have no reason to gloat about our sexual experiences to our friends- after all, they're our friends and they know us well enough. We don't NEED to share what we do with our genitals to them, because they're friends- not the collective gaggle of whores that hate each other (AKA 'women friends').

That literally had nothing to do with what I asked.