I HATE having blue eyes

i HATE having blue eyes
I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: HATE THIS STUPID FUCKING COLOR SO MUCH.png (500x457, 179.28K)

Grey eye masterrace here.

Attached: myeyes.jpg (342x149, 10.18K)

said nobody, ever.

Quit being a fag.

why? what a trivial thing to be upset over

shut the fuck up
they are literally uglier than shit lmfao

BECAUSE IO AM FUCKING BLIND TO THE SUN
FUCK thjs eye color
FUCK IT 5 WAYS SIDEWAYS

You have mental problems.

how much potatoes was it required to kill an irish man?
zero

Besides women I'm only sexually attracted to "males" with blue eyes.
Is it still considered gay even when they aren't men?

Sunnies, my friend. Get a $5 pair of uglies like any white person knows to have.

OH MY GOD YOURE A FUCKING FAGGOT RUSSIAN
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HANG YOURSELF ALREADY

>i HATE having white DNA
>I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH

>need sunglasses to hide the hideously ugly blue eyes

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T JUST HAVE THE BEST EYE COLOR
shut up faggot I'm a brownlet

but blue eyes are pretty

you're fucking lucky

Green eyes master race!

>x color master race
kill yourself

We knew you wished you weren't white from the flag, user

checked

This. I feel superior when talking to any poop eye

Unironically you have parasites, take the wormpill and you will see some relief fren.
>t. Blue eyes white skin male.

Attached: IMG_20220625_192317.jpg (1080x1826, 852.52K)

Mine are grey, faggot. I look down on you blue-eyed subhumans.

Attached: 1572925898585.gif (280x189, 1.99M)

Looking directly at the sun hurts for everybody user.
t.brown eyed user

Imagine bitching about the sun when you can see in the dark like an apex predator.

I have brown eyes and yet i am super sensitive to daylight and cant go outside without sunglasses, stop whining.

Kek, same. Dark and bright blue is actually nice and I have the opposite of that. It's pale and desaturated. Like I have a fucking cataract. I've always hated it.

Thank God I don't have blond hair. I'd look like a fucking leper. This is bad enough.

Translation: I have brown eyes and wish I had blue eyes, so I will make a thread shitting on blue eyes to try and make myself feel better

I love it but I HATE the days my sensitivity is fucked and I get blinded by going outside

>tfw blue eyes
>tfw dark blonde hair
>tfw 196cm
It feels good being a Slav

Mine change from different shades of blue to grey, mood dependant.

You talk to poop eyes?

You likely have a condition, something that messes up your ability to go between dark and light places.

Somebody has to serve me my baby burger at A&W

i fucking WISH

It's called "green eye masterrace" billy fuck all you bluetards and fuck pooeyes even more

Nobody outside anglos and mulattos cares about eye colors leaf.

What are you sungazing or some stupid shit?

Really nigger?I thought it was because we bully,beat and eventually murder Svabs like you,but you are upset because of that,even tho you will never have a way to experience seeing with Brown or Green eyes?You just think sunlight does not hurt brown eyes,lol?

This angers the shitskin and the snownigger

Attached: 20220628_130232 - Copy.jpg (916x571, 93.88K)

Pure green eyes master race. Fuck the copers that have hazel eyes. You're not real green eyes. Disgusting brown. Ptew. I spit.

you have nice feminine eyes.