TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL

ITS OVER

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-134603_Twitter.jpg (1080x717, 317.96K)

>NO LIE

What a stupid, stupid lie

there were no people armed on Jan 6.
retarded jew
and this was in reference to before his speech that was delayed by an hour

Sounds like someone finally respecting the Second Amendment.

no bump, don't care about that fake shit

>no lie
>tells lies

Literally Trump wanted to fucking kill all his competitors. It’s pretty fucking obvious.

Dude literally tried to pull a hitler when his supporters burned down the Reichstag.

Why would someone named Cohen so flagrantly lie like this? I just don't understand

Okay and just how many AR-15s were used to take over the Capital again? Correct if Im wrong but it should be none.

Cassidy didn't mention that those militia members were Capitol police

Yeah, I’m not buying that bro.

Niggers the glowies got to meadows
They got something on him and made him testify in a suprise hearing today
Watch the hearing
Trump is done
This is smoking gun stuff

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-134811_Chrome.jpg (1080x1643, 564.25K)

This.
Even glowies who blended into the crowd were unarmed, which is retarded since they could've had an open and shut case of insurrection if they had been

Are AR15s illegal to open carry? No? Shall not be infringed? That’s what I thought.

No

Nigger they just testified in front of the US senate
Just watch the fucking hearing

And how did that retard know that unless he had inside knowledge of what was about to happen, which means he was in on the whole muh insurrection narrative

they don't have the balls to. this hearing is another pr circus as every hearing

Beating a dead horse narrative gets a little too extreme already. Like libs were actually necromantics in love with the dead horse. Eww.
>making love to a dead horse, after a long heatwave.
>Libs really outdo movies.

lmao sick fanfic bro

oh my godez he was like putin omg and 81 million voted for Biden

he so bad he lives in our heads tent free... I wuz scared

Nigger it was a planned textbook inssurection
Trump clearly knew what he was doing

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-135319_Chrome.jpg (1071x487, 191.34K)

Totally fake

Trump doesn’t know the word magnetometer

>No lie
>Cohen
Doubt.

this would unironically be the best case scenario in this insanely jewed out political theater these people are running, i don't think they're dumb enough to make him a martyr though

Imagine all the bluehaired women, with their jewish masters, fighting about who gets to fuck the rotten meat of a dead horse. What goes in their minds?
Clive Barker, my favorite faggot, wrote a short novel about some freak doctor, who came up with a potion that makes anyone horny beyond belief. One guy took that, by accicent, and wanted to make babies with a brick wall. While his penis got mutilated into a bloody pulp, while having sex with a brick wall, he was thinking only how beautiful babies he would make with the wall.
I get similar vibes from libs. To be quite honest.

there was not a single photo with an ar-15 at january 6
how are these people allowed to lie like this?

>planned insurrection
>without a clear target
>unarmed crowd
Please fuck off back to plebbit, nigger brain

Incredibly fake and gay

Who cares what some kike on twitter has to say. (((They))) aren’t going to do shit to Trump, us for anyone else.

Why does pol like Trump even though he hung out with Epstein and Maxwell

I heard from a source connected directly with trump and the senate that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the entire thing and planted armed terrorists in the crowd, and that Mitt Romney and AOC were both overseeing her plan directly.
That's just what I heard from a source directly connected with the event.

>it was a planned textbook inssurection

They didn't even attempt to take over the government. They were unarmed, didn't kill a single person, didn't kidnap anyone, didn't bomb anyone.

It was a textbook riot, not an insurrection.

>trump is going to jail!
two more weeks

Trump honeypotted the Fed's honeypot

>testify in a suprise hearing today
it's a fucking television special my guy. It's not a court room. Those are not judges, there are no lawyers, it's a tv show

Trump wont be charged, the clear reason is that he was in one the gayop and further investigation would reveal that. I mean, why else haven’t they already gone after him but have gone after grandmas? He was the one that agitated for it and basically ordered it as president. The only logical view is that he’s in on it, simple as.

>Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the entire thing
Please. She couldn't orchestrate even a visit to a hairdresser in the midst of a super deadly pandemic, without getting caught.

FYI, in my humble opinion, US congress at large is a pathetic joke. Jews bulling de strinks are even more so. The whole apocalypse is one amazing joke.

Why won't memeflaggots renounce the talmud?

Attached: 1566651260550.png (900x900, 270.97K)

I renounce the talmud

Shut up Nguyen

Attached: pulldestrink.gif (320x213, 1.42M)

Nancy Pelosi has authority over the capitol police guarding the building. Weird the disconnect between Arizona on Friday night, where the cops used tear gas to disperse the mob before they could breach the building versus January 6th where the capitol police stood back and allowed the crowd to breach the capitol.
Almost like one group of cops was under orders to protect their building, and one was under orders to make sure a breach happened so we could have a few years of "omg the terrorist trump supporters got in!"

Yawn, this whole kangaroo court is impotent as fuck even for libs.

This. It’s all a Mickey Mouse hearing. Like the Mueller investigation, it will do nothing but waste taxpayer dollars.

>They're not here to hurt ME.
He said it in all caps like that?

Secret service isnt allowed to do that lmao how desperate

>literally
Usually a clear sign of a redditor or some spicy bait.

Yes, but it doesn't mean Nancy did it. She'll take the responsibility, of course, but nevertheless, she has no brains for such. That's why she is exactly where she is. Her son being the tool for blackmail for her. What any mother would do for their sons?
>anything

This is every bit as retarded as what Qoomers believe