Why are geniuses disportionality homosexual?

thecollector.com/was-michelangelo-gay-lets-examine-the-evidence/

bbc.com/culture/article/20191107-the-men-who-leonardo-da-vinci-loved

Elites are homosexual because... they're genetic elites. Gay men are genetically elite. technologyreview.com/2018/10/18/139687/genes-linked-to-being-gay-may-help-straight-people-get-more-sex/

Attached: 25345235225235.jpg (1342x778, 130.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_life_of_Leonardo_da_Vinci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Biggest faggot cope I have ever seen.

I'm sure British made it up because they are typically trannies, and big time faggots of history.

OP is basically saying retarded Cringelords like lord Byron are some sort of geniuses.

The only genius homosexuals are the ones the commit suicide kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_life_of_Leonardo_da_Vinci homosexuality is a gift from God. Homosexuals progress society

The most intelligent people in the world are gay men. Its not white/asian/jewish men, its gay white/asian/jewish men

Attached: NCpStC0.png (993x627, 105.79K)

This is already explained. Faggots feel to much inferior to their straight peers (it's a unconscious feeling). So because this inferiority complex they thrill above average and because this above average effort, some can accomplish more.

Not only genius but general social stuff also. Universities are full of fags. Usually they have better scores also, and get into public service more easily.

Right, all of these historical figures are now gay goy! I mean they always were gay! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ARGUING AGAINST THIS. I'm backed by the science, ok goy!

Attached: 4377788_orig.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Geniuses are more likely to think deeply about issues that are take for granted by the common pleb, such as sexuality or spirituality. I know that because I'm somewhat of a genius myself.

Your pic only shows that woman are dumber than man, and of course two men would be more smart than one man, one woman.

You are retarded, being a genius innovator is raw brain processing power. genetic brain luck

You're trying to argue that retards who couldn't figure out the innie from outie are geniuses? And just because they allegedly earn an extra 20k a year?

Attached: 1646673094345m.jpg (1024x507, 40.09K)

Not to mention the fact that men earn more money than women on average.

What a cope

Attached: shades.jpg (680x510, 50.4K)

A study of the 2013–15 National Health Interview Surveys found that gay, full-time employed men made, on average, 10% more than similarly employed straight men.

Straight men are low iq poor subhumans. 10% is a lot. considering the homophobia they face, it should be higher.

Who would have guessed two primary earners make more then one primary and one secondary or no secondary at all. You fucking moron.

Geniuses are often gay because they're usually dead and unable to defend themselves from accusations of faggotry. Obsessive striving for excellence is not going to leave much room for family and anyone aspiring to *anything* is not going to find friendship with women rewarding. Hence a large proportion of the world's greatest men where childless and had intense friendships with men. NB actual faggots are typically not interested in anything requiring greatness and are too busy sucking dick and catching diseases to achieve much of anything.

Nope, the vast majority of men are simply not gay. All this data shows is that a large minority of gays are from the decadent degenerate bourgeoisie upper middle class.

What homophobia do these fags face in the job market when litteraly every single corporation starts flying gay flags for pride month? If anything they are preferred. Not to mention the fact that you could face jailtime for even refusing these walking aids dispensaries any service from your business.

Its not homosexual, its asexual or living a non sexual life and all the creative life energy wasted in sex is channeled into their mind. For Leo and Michaelangelo, they were either asexual or lived basically a non sexual life because they could not live life as openly gay men. There is so much creative energy wasted on sexual thoughts that when channeled appropriately can elevate thinking.

i wouldn't bother too much with this one leaf, you're just a retarded faggot

They aren't. NEXT!

The elite also go to Epstein’s island, human trafficking, do a plethora of drugs and are doing all sorts of degeneracy that you couldn’t dream of besides sodomy

They do it because they’re bored, and they’re bored because they’re rich and have not much else to achieve
The faggotry part comes at the end, where just nothing else brings them even the illusion of happiness

Hollow faggot is attracted by hedonism/materialism like a fly is to shit, nothing to see here

Its because most genius men aren't gay, but they are smart enough to hate women and to distance themselves from them.
So therefore normies believe that if you hate women and you don't date or fuck them, you are gay.

Or maybe they're just genetic elite? Nice homophobic rationalization

Extreme intelligence is a variation in the brain, so if someone's brain is already prone to variation then homosexuality is more likely.