Destruction of Federal Agencies/DOFA/ General

Supreme court heard case on West Virginia vs EPA.

Potential to destroy all AJLs
>Destroys the ability of Federal agencies from being judge, jury and executioner.

Effects all 3 letter agencies.
>IRS, EPA, FDA, FCC, FBI...

This would be the largest step in restoring the republic in the last 150 years.

Get in here fags.

Attached: 1656433035147.jpg (816x960, 132.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xWxqGQx_-k
web.archive.org/web/20220531021605/https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/22/politics/5th-circuit-sec-administrative-process/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1656433066864.jpg (960x917, 130.11K)

It's a long shot dream but let's all meme it to real.

What can be done using our weaponized autism to help it?

Previous thread.

It's already been heard by the SCOTUS.
Hoping the big nig on the bench is based as he seems.

Based. Fuck the the Federal Government at this point. Die you Degenerate scum

The fed gov has grabbed too much power over time. High time the court did its job and curtail the tyrants.

When will Tranny Janny nuke this?

>IRS, FBI
Not the IRS or the FBI, these are agencies made by acts of congress, unlike the EPA, FDA, FCC, SEC, etc are all made by administrative mandates.

Attached: 1651610210402.jpg (640x440, 38.32K)

The FBI not so much, but it would destroy tax courts.

The 7th protects us from tax courts so if ruled tax cases will go to Jury trial in federal court.

Attached: 1646017048932.jpg (474x453, 33.55K)

I like it, i like it

The court case in question is basically saying the federal government's ability to fine is going to be constrained by the ability of people to require jury trials. Effectively this does away with "civil" judgements, allowing people to bring juries into everything from divorce courts to OSHA adjucation to SEC enforcement to NHTSA regulations.

A lot of what is driving this is Congress has delegated too much power to federal agencies and those agencies have been compromised by foreign influence. The FDA, NIH and CDC ignoring their own rules and regulations as an agency and then deciding to do whatever the hell they want is a classic case of this, and the way SCOTUS is going to look at this is, if the federal regulators have become ineffectual, then probably the best way to handle them is to draw their power back a bit and this is the way. This is going to get real interesting when you start involving criminal complaints in civil asset forfeiture cases against law enforcement. I want to see all the dishonest muni and federal cops put in jail where they belong so the decent ones can train up the next generation of LEO's to go out and kick ass.

Yes as it should be. But it also takes the teeth out of every Federal Agencies regulations.

Digits are hopeful

FUCKING BASED.

The ATF's entire purpose is to be an organization of unelected bureaucrats that fuck us over.

NO MORE ATF SITTING AROUND FUCKING OVER RANDOM PEOPLE AND COMPANIES WITH THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF UNDERMINING THE 2ND AMENDMENT

time making memes
Meme Warfare

Attached: FF367A3B-D309-421E-BE97-1DB4FB4F5249.jpg (936x720, 158.52K)

Setting the clock back to pre FDR governance.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xWxqGQx_-k
"Is Administrative Law Unlawful?" featuring the author, Philip Hamburger

bompy

Yes.

Attached: 1609780895221.jpg (500x518, 41.47K)

I love the scoctus

Attached: 1656153266524.jpg (750x853, 73.98K)

works for me

Attached: hlong daman.jpg (2773x1849, 171.7K)

That would be wonderful. End the (((feds))). Letter agenices need to die and never come back.

> (((Z)))fag

>EPA, FDA, FCC, SEC
Those were also created by acts of congress. Their regulations, however were given by broad congressional grants of power.

>Setting the clock back to pre FDR governance.*while btfo'ing substantive due process (which was retarded)
its fucking awesome.

>I don't have to do anything, i trust the plan
>all i have to do is watch the tv, vote every 4 years
>politics is all about waiting and doing nothing
>things will work out, because, they just will
>jews will voluntarily stop jewing
>the system just works, because, it just does, okay
>if you harm your enemy, you lose
>if you kill your enemy, you die

the 6 million copes of the nearly extinct American white conservative

Attached: BlogImage_WhiteWorkingClass_010620.png (909x660, 14.5K)

Mutt

Attached: 1656407802820.jpg (500x397, 19.19K)

Kike

It's going to be a sad day when the retards on here realize that conservatives aren't killing the federal government to give citizens more freedom, they're killing it to hand over power to their corporate overlords. They'll toss you a bone or two on the way, which you idiots will slurp on contentedly while not noticing the country being plundered by oligarchs.

Finally, the ATF will be abolished.

Normally as doomy as you are.

But this is a substantial case that will have massive effects on current governance.

Now maybe it becomes a tool to BTFO us.

But it is something that needs to be done if we ever want to restore the republic and could be the very ruling that leads to a civil war.

Attached: 1646015782489.jpg (581x720, 129.72K)

What the fuck will the corporations force me to do?

LMFAO at this twitter fag
>oh noes congress would actually have to do their job!
the executive branch is bloated as shit and is very very clearly at odds with the kind of government that was intended for this country. Almost all this shit should be being handled at state and local level.

This is just another nail in the coffin. The first one was
>web.archive.org/web/20220531021605/https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/22/politics/5th-circuit-sec-administrative-process/index.html
>A split panel of judges from the conservative appeals court deemed unconstitutional the way the US Securities and Exchange Commission was using its in-house administrative process to adjudicate allegations of securities fraud.
and that trimmed their dicks down for them.

>It's going to be a sad day when the retards on here realize that conservatives aren't killing the federal government to give citizens more freedom, they're killing it to hand over power to their corporate overlords.
>The corporate overlords arent what the Democrats and RINOs represent
kek look at this guy who just got back from lobotomy island

How will this impact the ability to break up companies or regulate their development of AI?
Let's say congress pass a law saying that all generated images need to be watermarked in some way, to avoid the deepfake defense - but there's basically no federal government left to enforce that?

Attached: dalle_2_gaming_chair_as_a_toilet.jpg (1268x1224, 155.77K)