101 year-old German Man sentenced to 5 years prison for working as a Nazi prison guard in 1942

archive.vn/QRLIE

>101-year-old fmr Nazi concentration camp guard gets 5 years in jail on more than 3,500 counts of accessory to murder

>"You willingly supported this mass extermination with your activity," Judge Udo Lechtermann told the man, according to the Associated Press. "You watched deported people being cruelly tortured and murdered there every day for three years."

>The most recent prosecution was celebrated by German Jewish organizations, who say bringing people involved with concentration camps to justice grants a sense of closure to the families of the victims.

>"Even if the defendant will probably not serve the full prison sentence due to his advanced age, the verdict is to be welcomed," Josef Schuster, the head of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, told AP.

Attached: 101.png (673x401, 428.32K)

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

What happened to the West?

Explained here:

History is repeating.

Weimar Germany history lesson:

I hate kikes so much.

Why are goyim like this?

pretty based, honestly.
what, were we supposed to let someone who worked for the most anti-white regime in history to keep roaming the streets like nothing happened?

Attached: 1616700262581.jpg (1024x804, 121.35K)

Cry harder, we won and we will forever dab on you losers and make example out of you

Remember the names. Remember their faces. Remember that they want you and your family dead and they think it's funny.

go fuck yourself David Freiheit

lol dont gotta remember any names, jews all look like demons

What a fine man. At least he lived an amazing and long life and got to see nearly 12 years life not a slave to kikes and degeneracy. I hope he still has hope for a future once again freed.

Thanks for your service, sir.

Attached: 1628374498090.png (509x602, 28.74K)

Condemning an old man to die in prison so the jews can continue playing victim. This legitimately makes me sick. I hate likes so much it’s unreal.

kike

oy vey that nazi got what was coming to him! shalom goyim!

shalom bibi

Attached: muhmaganshiett.png (1221x670, 820.73K)

Attached: Edlsn9pXkAEIxtG.png (786x393, 115.31K)

when will this jewish madness end?

These kangaroo court cases put the truth to Holocaust numbers, inadvertently.

This guy got sentenced as an accessory to 3500 murders. He was there from 1942 to 1945, when the vast majority of the killing would have taken place.

So how do you square the 3,500 number (which has to have some basis in fact, with documentary evidence) with the official number from this CC, which is 100,000 killed? The answer is you dont, goyim.

Remember that conservatives are fully on board with this shit, Trump went out of his way to deport elderly people to these jewish show trials.

Jews are fucking evil, spiteful creatures.

>follow orders set by the ruling government at the time
>spend your final years in jail because asshurt kikes can't let go of their golden goose
What goes around comes around, jews

I’m guessing big data will be going after vaccine & holocost deniers next

im both plus a trap lover so im a triple threat

There is literally not a single reason he should escape justice. He didn't jaywalk in 1945. He didn't steal something. He was a part of a machine that murdered millions of innocent people. Entire bloodlines. Entire family trees.

You faggots are just mad because it's Jews. But if it was a nigger serial killer who murdered 500 white women you would be rejoicing.

But I don't need to explain anything to you faggots. You'll always have a chip on your shoulders for us. And so we remain enemies. But truth and justice is on my side

They finally caught him, now we call be at peace.

>100+
>more hair than me
Goddamn these nazis really were the obermen

The so-called jewish holocaust never happened.

Does that mean he goes to the hardcore prison?
One thrust will rip his anus skin like tissue paper and probably kill him.
This is inhumane

>truth and justice

lol holy shit. thank god the usa is fucking FINISHED

Attached: D477010F-3884-47B5-BB04-4BE1DCC19303.png (233x214, 65.74K)

So.... why aren't you living in Israel again? There is nothing stopping you from returning the homeland. They accept all degeneracy from pedos to animal fuckers. So why haven't you gone??

>1PbtID
Oh. You already live there.

At least I’m not a satanic jew. lol. Just remember, we win the big one.

AND YOU WON'T DO SHIT

Attached: 1656430475163.jpg (664x500, 136.59K)

Careful you don't fall down some stairs jew rat

so in germany you can get sentenced for watching people get killed and doing nothing? whats he supposed to do, if he interferes they would just kill him too.

why do you automatically associate prison with gay rape?

When will this blood libel end?

>inb4 he lives and serves his 5 years and gets out and the Jews will seeth and demand more years

Attached: 1652641024667.gif (375x212, 1021.8K)