How do you feel about minority groups, such as blacks or gays, arming themselves?

How do you feel about minority groups, such as blacks or gays, arming themselves?
How do you feel about them coordinating and forming networks to defend themselves once armed?

Attached: shapiro-gun-control-tease_yls8zi.jpg (1480x832, 97.5K)

Pretty sure the niggers are already very well armed.

Not so worried

Attached: 40RoundsFiredNoCasualties.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

That's true, and it sets a good standard.
Whites should be armed, blacks should be armed, gays should be armed, and so should everyone else.

Niggers never own a gun legally, only blacks do, and they don’t use it for crime. Legally owned guns are almost never used in crime regardless of race. People who buy guns legally and get concealed carry permits and etc aren’t the types to carjack people.

I agree. I don't believe in any infringements on gun ownership.

If they’re a citizen it is their actual constitutional right and duty to be armed.

>How do you feel about minority groups, such as blacks or gays, arming themselves?

Its their right.

>How do you feel about them coordinating and forming networks to defend themselves once armed?

Sounds pretty risky to me, given the super-loose use of the phrase 'domestic terrorists'.

its a good thing as they will defend themselves of wh*Te Any Forumstard terrorists

>How do you feel about minority groups, such as blacks
There's like a billion Africans, are you retarded? How on earth is anyone BUT white people a minority?

Someone is lonely and needs attention. Here’s a pity (You) Leaf

>Trying to do the who nigger is different than black people thing.
Complete coward.

Defend themselves from what? Each other? White leftist protesters?

Attached: grateful.jpg (1280x851, 273.11K)

Minority groups in the United States specifically, where the 2nd amendment exists.

How many Abos or native Americans have you seen irl?

How is that cowardice? Are you afraid of niggers?

Basically rhodesia
I like my odds

>>Trying to do the who nigger is different than black people thing.
>Complete coward.

You're being a nigger. Don't be a nigger. God gave you a brain. Use it, nigger.

>AYO brotha hotep commence da meeting
>Aight so we uh we gon git dem gibz dem wypipo b hidin in dey homes n sheeeit
>Well said muh nibba
>Aight les get dem debils
>*Steps on Jordans*
>Shootout ensues
Rinse and repeat

>"Blacks"
>coordinating and forming networks

Dumbass, they've been ignoring the laws we've had to obey for 55+ years. Their idea of "coordinating" are the Bloods and the Crips.

Attached: 1613775752336.png (640x480, 338.37K)

Anyone, really.
For example, gun rights and ownership could help gay people ensure they won't get thrown off buildings like what happens in other countries, but most gays or LGBT people seem to be opposed to owning guns. I don't really get it, for a group so afraid of changing social conditions, they don't seem to understand a gun is an excellent deterrent.

>How do you feel about minority groups, such as blacks or gays, arming themselves?
How do you feel about them coordinating and forming networks to defend themselves once armed?
Whole heartedly support it. That's what 2a is for.
Keep note that the point is to DEFEND YOURSELF, not impose will onto others.

Tell me you've never had a father in your life without telling me you've never had a father in your life.

Attached: 1617028972864.jpg (491x620, 99.2K)

It's because leftist sheep herd programming has trained them to rather be thrown off the building by Muslims than to break ranks and acknowledge that maybe a Gay-Muslim alliance might not be the best long term thing for them.

A sheep's defense mechanism against wolves is that there are enough other defenseless sheep in the same place that there's a

considering they're probably gonna pop them into nightstands or the closet and never train with it, it doesn't really matter.

they might come out the closet but I doubt the gun ever does again

They have to be civil before they can be armed