HAPPENING: SECOND PANDEMIC IS HERE

This photo is from the Nuclear Threat Initiative, also funded by yours truly, George Soros.
In pic related you will see the timeline of how this is meant to go. Ironically the outbreak started merely days after they said in this paper.

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
(Page 12)

Remember when that van full of CDC monkeys tipped over and that bitch got hit by one? Yeah. Me too.
See my next two posts.
They’re launching all out biowarfare on humanity. Are you just gonna sit here while they exterminate you like pigs?

Attached: 57FFE000-1338-486E-88A8-228EF50CE2CB.jpg (1284x1597, 551.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/monkeypox
newsweek.com/monkeypox-r-number-compared-covid-how-contagious-1709975
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1077329/20220520_monkeypox-contact-tracing-classification-and-vaccination-matrix.pdf
twitter.com/CorneliusRoemer/status/1532755647778983939?s=20&t=BJ4LJ3iJyQ6BlBgeHrO7pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow what a coincidence!!

See next post

Attached: 71D69793-2153-464D-9FCC-C60604A5C18D.jpg (1284x1338, 704.96K)

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Attached: FEB5B7F1-D6B7-490C-A7AD-B0986B1E74D9.png (1284x2778, 484.15K)

80% of people voted for it.

>exterminate you like pigs
No, Pigs aren't exterminated this easily.
We're being exterminated like people who don't recognize racial enemies.

I don't believe they released this simulation for a reason.
I'm starting to think its just a coverup for vaccine side effects.
Why would they expose themselves like that?

damn i kinda don't care now that the SC told biden to fuck off with his vaccine bullshit

for no reason*

Expose themselves to who ? 5% of schizo among a sea of retarded NPC who believe the man on TV ?

Covid was the beta test user. Yes the shot fucks you up but they really just wanted to see how well the world would comply. And they did. Now is round two.
I’m sure the vaccines side effects also improve transmission.

... dude, y in the second picture is the description text not as blurry as the photos?
do you not know how to make a fake?
you need a class on that?

>Are you just gonna sit here while they exterminate you like pigs?
I just wait till the boomers are dead and do nothing

>archived 4 weeks ago

archive dot ph/F6IEA

Nigger you can google monkeypox mutates yourself
Please kys after you do that

Monkeypox has been gain of functioned to be more infectious from the WEF Satan worshipping death cult of eugenicists via their plan of the wargame of the March 2021 NTI and MSC event.
Reproductive rate (R0) for BA.1 is about 8.2, making R0 for BA.2 about 12. This makes it pretty close to measles, the most contagious disease that is known.
Monkeypox fatality rate is 11%.: 8,000,000,000 people x 11% fatality rate = 880,000,000 deaths divide that 192 countries = 4,583,333 deaths most likely in every country on Earth.
Monekypox is airborne via respiratory droplets; Contact with the respiratory mucosa., airborne and new mutinous making this an endemic virus meaning it will be around forever causing total critical infrastructure collapse of the entire world leading to post apocalyptic world.

The case fatality ratio of monkeypox has historically ranged from 0 to 11 % in the general population and has been higher among young children. In recent times, the case fatality ratio has been around 3-6%. Diagnosis
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/monkeypox

The basic reproduction number (R0) for BA.1 is about 8.2, making R0 for BA.2 about 12. This makes it pretty close to measles, the most contagious disease we know about. — Professor Adrian Esterman...
newsweek.com/monkeypox-r-number-compared-covid-how-contagious-1709975

Monkeypox is spread by Respiratory Droplets' contact with the respiratory mucosa [Reference: Medical Microbiology & Immunology by Ernest Jawetz and Warren E. Levinson]. So yes that means it can spread airborne.
There is, however, a caveat. Poxviruses are one of the largest groups of viruses. They can hardly stay suspended in the air and quickly settle down. So airborne spread shouldn't be the major mode of transmission. (As far I know).
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1077329/20220520_monkeypox-contact-tracing-classification-and-vaccination-matrix.pdf

Two different long mutation jumps from 2018 base: The jumps are unexpected, and on top have very specific types of mutations in them.
Two different long jumps from the same base strain; Why is it suddenly active in ways not seen before? because of gain of function technology to make it a more infectious bioweapon.
twitter.com/CorneliusRoemer/status/1532755647778983939?s=20&t=BJ4LJ3iJyQ6BlBgeHrO7pQ

Wargame(real attack plan from WEF eugenicists) article in November of 2021: Page 12/36; "Monkeypox Attack May 15th", By "Decemebr 31,2023 3.2b cases, 271 million deaths" (Real monkeypox bioweapon was released on May 15th, 2022)

It’s unironically over, I hope you all got you steam deck and beat Elden ring

Weaponized airborne monkeypox. What a time to be alive

Attached: another vaccine-related death.png (1124x1788, 1.63M)

blump

Revelation 16 1
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

Do you think it would be worth it to get the old style vaccine (based on vaccinia virus) for this thing? I know its dangerous if your immune system is shot, but from what I read it works well otherwise. I'm not talking about the new one they came up with but the old style ones.

>08

Attached: monke overload no audio.webm (640x640, 841.76K)

>but they really just wanted to see how well the world would comply. And they did.
not the US

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Attached: 4FA5619A-79C9-4458-BA33-7D53251BD58B.jpg (1284x1528, 731.78K)

>not the US
They forced everyone to take it to keep their jobs. I almost lost mine but I got lucky.
That court decision was great but it didn’t stop every major company from just making it their policy, which the government can’t change.