HAPPENING: HOWARD STERN CONSIDERING RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

>Howard Stern just might run for president, and no, he is not f---ing around.

>The radio host said on his SiriusXM show on Monday that he will consider running for president in 2024 if Donald Trump once again becomes the Republican nominee. "I'll beat his ass." Stern said. His political aspirations come in direct response to the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, putting an end to federal protections of abortion rights enacted in 1973.

>'I'm actually gonna probably have to run for president now,'" Stern said. "The problem with most presidents is they have too big of an agenda. The only agenda I would have is to make the country fair again." The first order of business for the Howard Stern Administration? The elimination of the Electoral College.

>Stern would also appoint more Supreme Court justices. "The other thing is, if I do run for president, and I'm not f---ing around, I'm really thinking about it, because the only other thing I'm going to do is appoint five more Supreme Court justices," Stern added. "I'm not afraid to do it. As soon as I become president, you're gonna get five new Supreme Court justices that are going to overturn all this bulls---."

We’re in trouble, bros.

Attached: 275A997D-48A8-4750-889A-AC7BBBAFFF6A.jpg (826x937, 159.55K)

A yiddish president?
kek

The American people are just stupid enough to vote this jew in

He is gonna give the Supreme Court a Stern talking to.

Die Howard you piece of shit fascist

Gay and Delusional. Fuck Howie. What a tossspot spooge stain.kek

Attached: signal-2022-06-15-15-49-59-167.gif (480x321, 2.25M)

I was just thinking we didn’t have enough subversive Jews in our government.

Literally who?

Will never happen. Everyone hates him these days.

lol This fag doesn't even know how the system works.

This was predicted in the TV show Sliders.

I promise you with 100% certainty that God will deliver to this Jew the most bad ass white boy in America, who will run up to this big nosed curly haired old fuck and deliver the most tremendous roundhouse kick to his fucking face.

Kek. After Hillary, stem would be the next ugliest woman to lose a presidential election

>The elimination of the Electoral College.
kek. good luck with that

>this post is advertising or begging
you will never have hair

Attached: bald.png (1786x864, 823.26K)

>commie kikes want a dictatorship
Huh well how about that

In 100 years, none of this will even matter

Lol no democrat wants howard stern as well as no republican, this guy is delusional

He clearly has no clue what he can and can't do as president.... plus he has more racist material to use against him than trudeau.... I don't think he qualifies for a pass.

Attached: PRC_154632296_1592248488.jpg (1200x630, 96.74K)

>He clearly has no clue what he can and can't do as president.
No one does, this is a huge problem with the American system right now is that they assume the President is a dictator who can simply will laws into existence

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

What happened to the West?

Explained here:

History is repeating...

Weimar Germany history lesson:

Didn't this like try this like 20 years ago? What a fucking idiot to try it now that he isn't even nearly as relevant as then.

He's already done this before, younglings.

Sometime in the 90's, he announced he was going to run for either Mayor of NYC or one of the House seats. He was polling EXTREMELY high and when he realized he would actually win, he cancelled the whole thing.

Attached: 1500561582085.png (306x302, 76.38K)

LOL this bald jew is such a retard. He never lets on how well informed he actually is, he acts so casually ignorant of shit like Jimmy Kimmel or something to not lose any more listeners. Secretive neurotic dumbass. He'll never get anywhere in politics
Although it would be pretty fitting to have a legit millionaire Manhattanite Jew be our actual President. Pottery

Wouldn't be the first.
LBJ was.

>Howard Stern just might run for president
seems better than the other 2 choices.

didnt stop trump or biden

cant wait

Attached: Sternx.jpg (256x236, 25.69K)

literally who?

A man with so much baggage an airport couldn't handle it all... yeah, good luck schlock jock.

He’s not that famous or shocking anymore. Only older millennials like myself even remember him, stern would actually turn more people off... Juat wait until they play his nigger skits on a national level and he can kiss his radio show goodbye, everyone knows it’s there the media just doesn’t use it since he’s turned into a pure shill for Democrats

>McFa
Doesn't have the same ring to it senpai

End stage hyper Jew. This has to be a larp. Faggott forget about his E! show?? Fucker is trash

>vote