Russia plans on nuking Finland and Sweden

if they join the NATO

wsj.com/articles/russia-to-bolster-border-with-nuclear-weapons-missiles-if-sweden-finland-join-nato-11656417583

Finn bros, what the fuck will we do if they nuke us? I mean is getting nuked worth entering a globohomo alliance?

Attached: 1656420919414.jpg (764x900, 77.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it's your choice, will you get nuked, or will you become a cuck at the hands of Putin? Either way, you lose.

>we

They have bunkers for most of their population, radiation is safe after 2 weeks under direct strike and less time the further out you go. Nukes are a meme, if every single nuke was fired today, only 300m people would die, not even 5% of the world

>UAE flag
>We

can we take her prisoner and take turns first?

Putin ain't gonna nuke shit. Most of the world will be against him, I don't think he's that crazy to blow up the world. Feel free to prove otherwise pls.

i have the exclusive right to fap to sanna's pictures
you are not allowed to do that, violating the rule is punished by 25 to life

HON HON LOVE! ARE YOU TRANS??? YOU LOOK ANDROGEN.

Radiation is not safe after two weeks. Cesium is a major problem for months and other less radioactive particle last 20 years. So yeah after a couple months you can walk outside without increasing your risk of cancer much, but you can't farm.

tactical strikes bro. No ones dying for some whacked out finnz

Russian nuclear threat? Must be a day ending in Y

Attached: 1650316700664.png (640x643, 563.61K)

>rusnigger diplomacy

Attached: 60F71D82-3477-4AB3-A378-EC51AB262C1D.jpg (575x1024, 105.77K)

This is what happens when you join nato. Dying for the jewish empire.

You would simply remove the top layer of soil, again nukes are a complete meme to justify larger budgets and scare the population into submission

>russia plans
LMFAO.

You have no clue what you are saying. That was done at Hiroshima and can't be done at a scale of a country. I talked to one of the military supervisors of this work. The Japanese did the digging, while the Americans supervised. The dude I talked to was dying of cancer back in 2005.

ah yeah true true. if they do use nuclear strikes on ukraine nato is just gonna condemn and do nothing as per usual because ukraine isn't nato territory

but every day ends with an Y

Thanks for taking one or several for team, snowmutts.
Kendrick Lemar will rap about your sacrificeso not all in vain.

Going as planned. Finns have been moving out of Helsinki in increasing amounts. Soon it will be inhabited by niggers only. Then Finnish long recon team will sneak into Russia, find the large red button labeled "ИUKE HELSIИKI" and press it.

Based Russians.
Death to Finland.

Just imagine. If Mr. King Roach lets us in, then soon we too can shoot down Russian jets with impunity if they get into our airspace.

If that isn't worth reaching a deal then I don't know what is.

Attached: r43535345yhdfhd.png (1798x1019, 3.12M)

It wouldn’t need to be done at country scale, only the farm land and dying of cancer 60 years later hardly matters

The supervisor who didn't do the digging lived that long. The diggers died much younger. Just clearing the farm land is feasible. You would have to accept humans not living much past 40, but not a bad trade off for WW3.

you will never be in NATO though. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. idk why you are so upset anyway Pekka, NATO is big gay

we'll just have to funnel money into those countries and then fill them with jews now, won't we?

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

Sanna Marin is a whore
She takes things up the bum daily

Can I see pictures?