Jan. 6th public hearing

>Livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=CxHNA9EGSJU

Attached: file.png (1204x703, 787.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are still watching this?

I'm in love

Even the Jew is tired of it

she is such a babe

So the attack was pre-planned by Rudy & Meadows and now there's conclusive proof. No Republican who allied with Trump survives this.

I fucking hope so

Are they going to do it? hu hu huh huh huh. yeah yeah yeah heh heh heh.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-28 13-25-42.png (701x402, 366.8K)

grow up faggot. jan 6th is long gone, and nobody but the democrat base cares about it. how's the midterm registrations coming?
pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats

Only hyperpartisan democrats. Literally nobody else cares.

People brought guns to the capitol, what happened to Tucker saying there were absolutely positively no guns brought there every single night?

Y'all are fucked.

It's over. Trump is finish

Faggots like you are still crying about obama and the clinton email servers

Bunch of butthurt little cry baby bitches... YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

LOL no one is watching this. Another massive fail by the Dems

There is a huge difference between lone internet users still bitching about Obama and the entire Dem establishment with media allies beating this dead horse and hoping Americans tune in.

Hint, they're not

At this point not even the media is watching.
They just grab random clips , call them powerful and damning, then go back to crying about abortion.

>Y'all are fucked.
you still haven't learned how politics work. what you don't seem to realize is that you setting the precedent that the ruling party can prosecute, jail and execute the minority party. what do you think might happen if the opposition party wins the next election?

nigga what

and there is about 10 other livestreams, plus probably millions watching on TV

Attached: file.png (522x108, 11.92K)

why is it that even though you won, it is you who can't seem to get over it?

So, what new "bombshell" do they have for us now?

Shouldn’t fucked with Roe v. Wade.

Trump was crying about his crowd size. What a huge faggot.

Attached: BC5904D8-0950-4CF1-AE28-E56DA9FF6834.jpg (1800x1800, 840.61K)

Trump is done, now America must invade Iran and Syria, and do war with Russia and give Ukraine 884 sextillion shekels.

Attached: 1649851246291.jpg (640x572, 150.53K)

drumpf is orange, and bad. he cannot be allowed to have access to the nuclear codes. he will destroy democracy if elected. and other repeats from 2015.

Trump is like a black hole of faggotry. He's reached the Chandrasekhar limit of faggotry and become a faggot so dense that no masculinity can escape from him--a being of pure faggotry.

My work requires I work near a tele, and this is on. God damn, it's just all mellowdrama.
Fucking arrest the cheeto already. They fucking won't. They'll just bar him from running or some shit. Why bother with this struggle session. The DOJ is totally for it. Just say the word. What, scared of an actual insurrection?

Very brave woman.

he voice is cute
would let her peg me

Aid stacey was "scared" and "nervous" chuds

Attached: 20220628_104210.jpg (1080x1492, 592.71K)

>100,000/7,500,000,000

Really raking in the views I see. Didn't 81,000,000 vote for Joey?

So sad the Senate Sarg-at-arms during 1/6 totally Epsteined himself just before "new evidence" was set to be released.

Scared about whatever dirt the people interviewing her now has on her, no doubt.

that woman is only 25?

Did they actually show any of Alex Holder's testimony last week? I was ready for him to have some funny stories about the Trump family being weird as fuck in private. I don't think they would have done anything criminal in front of a camera crew, but every rich family is out of touch and do deranged shit when in semi-private.

Attached: 14.54.png (240x240, 1.14K)

They can't do anything but suggest things. That is the grand extent of tbe committee's power.
They can't charge anyone
They can't prosecute anyone.
They can't fine anyone.
They can't bar anyone from anything.

They can write a report suggesting things. That is it.

I hate to ask as Hutchinson has been doing pretty well on the stand so far, but it must be asked: She and Meadows were fucking, yes? Mid 20's, noted by outside observers that she was with Meadows *far* more than the average aid, checks all the boxes for hot conservative women starter pack. It's either that or she's related to someone in the inner circle

Attached: DORGANHD.jpg (500x500, 81.92K)

99% of the people watching this are just there to jerk off to her.

imagine her using her face sweat as lube while she jerks you off under the desk.

100%, Meadows is a notorious horndog, literally been rumors of being doing coke off hookers for decades.

>Walking to the Capital? No

>millions watching on TV
Lol yes I'm sure millions of people are tuned into their tvs to watch a political shit show in the middle of the day during the middle of summer.

Local incel unaware of how women age

You seem to know an awful lot about faggotry. Why is that?