This is the problem with modern society. People think that stuff like this isn't their responsibility...

This is the problem with modern society. People think that stuff like this isn't their responsibility, so they won't throw away their trash, help someone that's fallen, or will play loud music on full volume. Then when everyone hates each other, when the environment around them is ruined, they complain and wonder what happened

Attached: 1656388157298m.jpg (768x1024, 238.29K)

Problem with society is people are finally killing people in defense of consumer good. And they think it's justified.

they're called niggers, retard

>They also think it's justified dying for them. Probably mostly true.

to be honest i litter, why? cause we have garbage collectors
someone fell? wtf is this my problem? he can always get back on his feet aight?
i do play my music loud and its not against the law. you want me turn down the volume then fight me.

the problem is no one is there to beat the shit out of them until they stop doing it

not my problem

Cart Narcs are fixing this problem, look them up on YT they trigger NPCs big time.

bix nood

Yeah OP needs to take niggerpill and live and carefree life

Attached: EYA5lx6WkAUM5jE.jpg (694x1200, 210.6K)

Superficial displays of morality are tools used by psychopaths. Anyone who makes a big deal about putting away a shopping cart would execute you out in the wilderness, you have been warned.

>litter
as long as it’s on a public concrete or asphalt I agree it’s fine
>someone falling
morally right to help them, but no obligation or judgement to
>music loud
>not against the law
wrong. go ahead and do it, but this faggot who moved behind me across a small pond spent upwards of half a million dollars on landscaping, a pool, hot tub, and sound system and every weekend he had been throwing these parties. I poured skunk essence all over his “patio” one night and now it doesn’t happen anymore. loud music fags get the rope

You deserve punishment. The state should not tolerate those who are indifferent to the public good. Shit up your own home, but don't ruin the country for everyone else.

i believe if someone fell and cant get up by himself then he has forfeited his right to exist.

you create jobs when you litter and people survive on it thanks to littering.

>you create jobs when you litter
I hope you're baiting because that's almost the textbook example of the broken window fallacy.

I've always just thought

>none of you people care about where you live?

>i believe if someone fell and cant get up by himself then he has forfeited his right to exist.

Some people need a helping hand, often the ones that "deserve" it are the ones that would never ask nor beg.

Don't be a heartless faggot

Exactly. All this faggot virtue signaling will disappear fast once resources become scare soon. And that's a good thing. People will revert to their basic survivalist instincts and all the p.c. feel good shit will be forgotten forever.

"Out in the wilderness"? What kind of anprim state of nature ideological nonsense are you hopped up on? Civilization is the natural state of man. We are born helpless and dependent on others, given life as a gift, thus acquiring obligation to family and to civil society as a whole.

no bait. i believe if theres trash everywhere the city is gonna do something about it. and nobody gonna do it for free so somebody will have a source of income aslong its needed.

Fuck you nigger. The influx of new retards will be fetching those carts.
Quit trying to kill jobs.

WEEPWOOPSKIBBITYBWEEPOOOOWP

that's not where the cart goes!

No user the problem with modern society is spics and niggers. Only ever seewhite people returning carts

>This is the problem with modern society.
Actually it is precisely this that proves how ell and cohesive Western society really is. Nearly all Americans know the right thing to do is return the shopping cart to the corral so others can park that space. And nearly all American do just that. But we al so have a tiny fraction of society reveling in toxic immaturity. They have no ability to build, create, innovate so they just destroy and deface like a 3 year old having a tantrum.

Attached: dark shadows.png (807x605, 328.09K)