Drink coffee

>drink coffee
>Xi wins again

Attached: 1656436371268.png (1440x1210, 153.74K)

don't care, my data are everywhere, owned by tons of different companies and shit.
Fact of the matter is that I hate all incels yet also all sex-havers

Who cares? China's never done shit to me. The US government intelligence agencies and their two parasite parties however...

Cell phones are bad enough, but why the fuck would anyone buy a "smart" appliance? Why the fuck would a coffee maker need to be connected to the internet?

Your own politicians are definitely spying on you through your coffee maker.

Protip: a common symptom of nanoparticle poisoning is the urge to go to the bathroom. If you drink coffee and need to take a shit, it might be because China is infecting you with nanobots.

Attached: single_serving_freedom_press.jpg (337x500, 23.84K)

>the same people that want me to chop my dick off are telling me to worry about china
ah yes, they're the real threat to me

Don't buy chink stuff
Kek

>China is infecting you with nanobots.

SHITOBOTS?

>WHAT IF YOUR TOASTER WAS EVIL?
>MENTAL INNIT

Attached: 1633587854658.jpg (683x683, 69.3K)

Never understood why people need smart anything? Whats the point of a smart coffee maker? To make your coffee from your phone? You still have to put the coffee and water in there so its no different than an old school Mr Coffee except its smart. Same with a fridge, TV, smart home shit in general. Fucking stupid.

China took your manufacturing jobs and economic prosperity away, giving it to their own bug people.

Oh no anons my coffee is infested!

For more than two-decades the Untied States and England have had surveillance and information exchange programs on each other's citizens. Now Israel, England, Germany, and about every European country you can think of regularly spies on the American people and exchange information they collect. Yet for some odd reason the media doesn't tell us about that. So strange.

based, drinks another cup of coffee for the chinese century

What's with people nowadays who needs expensive coffee makers that apparently even are online for some reason? Just boil in a coffee pot.

>may be
>expert says
how do we solve the journalist problem?

*the international financial class and corporate elites moved manufacturing and economic prosperity to China for their own profit margins
you think Mao took them by force or something?

is that why there is a chink squatting in my kitchen

But...I make my coffee...
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

Mao certainly jewed them out from us in the 80s and 90s, 2008 wasn't the start and you're stupid to assume so.

>have French press

Oh no Macron is spying on me!

Attached: french press.png (1024x1024, 588.54K)

Our own corporations and government gave that all to china willingly though. It's not like China threatened to nuke us if we didn't over our jobs. They're playing a very sneaky long term game I'll say that much

As opposed to my own government spying on me through everything else?

my house is all analog, cold brewing is superior anyway