Why is everyone so FAT nowadays?

Most people are either obese of have ugly out of shape bodies. 90% of people look like SHIT

Why is physical condition so poor nowadays?

This is 100% degenerate

Attached: doryphoros_man_napoli_inv6011-2.jpg (807x1500, 94.47K)

>reddit spacing
>bot post

fat and estrogen enfused food and water

This and corn syrup in everything.

>The guy from the country in which 45% of the population is obese and +70% is overweight got offended

I'm not surprised in the slightest

Try to not be in américa and you will see less fatsos around you. Anyway food prices increase is making fat people seethe more than regular people

Europeans aren't that skinny anymore

>Anyway food prices increase is making fat people seethe more than regular people
This. Biden solved the obesity crisis.

Correction, the SECOND biggest error of western civilization is chairs, chairs atrophy your back leg muscle if sit for many hours, and atrophy of back leg muscles lead to hip displaced lead to bad spine lead to general bad health. Chairs and sitting devices are consistently the weak point of western civilization that keeps doing every time, the body is not made, not supposed to sit for long hours without movement, it damages the body and therefore it's not civilization

>Mexican
kek, this is a bot thread moron

People used to walk or bike everywhere

>ugly
Sugar and corn syrup

Ustedes tampoco están tan flacos

Jew corn syrup, and trans fats (not to be confused with obese troons)

We're in a dystopia OP. A weak, obedient, dumbed down, brainwashed, medicated, and thankful populace is part of it. Good for order.

seed oils
corn syrup
xestrogens
...in EVERYTHING

Attached: everything.jpg (400x400, 61.16K)

Mexico

Attached: BBEAA96C-D275-4D73-B2D6-EECAB37F3EF1.png (640x1136, 198.74K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-28 14-56-13.png (751x581, 447.03K)

Onions as well. Fucking everywhere. Start checking ingredients. Onions this, onions that. A known estrogenic plant.

S@y, god damn it. I forgot about the filter. Why is this still a thing?

Interesting. I've been working on reactivation of my hamstrings and better posture. Didn't think about what it does to the hips.

food is cheap and abundant and physical labor practically nonexistent

This pic makes me feel bad. I think my testicles are a little underdeveloped, they've always been relatively small, even more so when compared with OP's picture and my T levels are low in my twenties. Any of you know a T redpill that is not avoiding most food, chemicals and plastic?