The Scottish Prime Minister announced that a referendum on the separation of Scotland from Britain will be held on...

The Scottish Prime Minister announced that a referendum on the separation of Scotland from Britain will be held on October 19, 2023. This is facilitated by the results of the last parliamentary elections in Scotland, which were won by local separatists.

Attached: b.jpg (596x293, 40.01K)

My dad is mostly scottish. I never understood why he would get drunk and then lay on the floor crying about the injustice in the world till I visited Scotland. All kilt, no stones

ach noo it Cannae bee

Can they do this without Westminsters approval?

nope, crankie is trying to force Boris' hand

Yes but it'll just be boycotted by pro union people and there will be no pro union campaign so there will be a super low turn out and it'll have some North Korea level results. This means it'll just be ignored.

If the UK government engages at all it gives it validity so the only way to win is not to play.

The fact that traitorous trout is still in position to call the shots shows there is no justice in todays world.

why do you hate freedom and autonomy ?

I'm voting No once again
Fucking hell, why is it so taboo to say you like being Scottish and British?

what extra freedoms would scotland get by being independent? they can already make their own laws.
the only thing Nicola doesn't have is an army and the money printing press.

Cuck. :)

Not an argument

Are these the sort of 'separatists' that want to join a bigger empire like the EU?

And even if they leave the UK, they'll instantly join the EU, so they still wont have those things kek

The most important argument of all for a man is reduced to how much of a man he is. "Cuck" devoids your entire masculinity, reducing you to a drone that can be pushed and manipulated at will by anyone. Cuck.

Great. Scotland shall be free.

>what extra freedoms would scotland get by being independent?
They’re Celts.
They will unite with the Irish and French to conquer England of course.

Union was Scotland's idea.
It's England who will be free.

This frog knew.
The people of Celts have been standing strong with the frogs since dream times.
You need to reclaim England asap.

>"free"

They dream of being Sweden 2.0. Letting in millions of migrants to have sex with their women while signing up the the EU and the Euro.

It's a lefty globalist coup in disguise as nationalism.

Its non binding. Has no role in UK parliament. Like a you gov poll really

Scotland is subsidised by the UK in billions and does not have an economy outside of tourism. Leaving the UK would put up borders and currency differences between the countries. The EU does not want Scotland since they offer NOTHING and would end up as like Greece where they'd be getting more money from the EU than they are paying in.
Scotland would be worse off. They need the UK to survive, even more so since the EU does not want them at all. If Scotland had a reliable, profitable economy where they didn't live off of billions in subsidies then separating wouldn't look like complete insanity on their part.

Ironically they want to keep the pound and the queen

Yeah its those. They're already talking of a customs border with England if they win.

>Union was Scotland's idea.
No, it’s not.
True Scotts wanted to rule over England, got beheaded and kicked out. Queen Anne was a cuck puppet of English “Protestant”.

Yeah. Things get a bit sticky if it goes ahead, the Scottish people play along and "Yes" wins though.

The best thing unionists can do is ignore the referendum and pretend it's not happening. Let "yes" win with 99.9% of the vote just like in Catalonian referendum. Make the whole thing a farce.

Rong. SNP wants to keep pound. Scotland has huge energy industry, electronics, Scotch sales alone could fund the government.

They'll keep the queen but they won't get the pound.

They'll either have to use monopoly money or sign up to the European Super States globalist gravy train.

Thats the crown dumbfuck. The parliaments merged on a finacial deal in 1707

Its part of the SNP platofrm

Euro adoption wouldnt get 30% no one is funding spain italy and greece voluntarily

Is the Scottish independence movement as degenerate as I've heard?

Don’t worry bro, those the cunts calling you a cuck think brave heart is a documentary, they’re dumb cunts. My mother is Irish but I’ll always be British.

far-lefties and gingers seething in their council flats

You’re a country of mongrels, literally subhuman

The Scottish economy couldn't even support Glasgows smack habit, they would have to adopt the euro and become a poorer version of Greece but without the sun or optimism

They don't get to leave the UK and keep using our currency.