When American boys are first born...

When American boys are first born, they're often subjected to ritualistic sexual abuse in the form of genital mutilation. The proponents all show signs of Stockholm syndrome, and like most abused children, they go on to abuse children themselves. The procedure itself is quite profitable for the small collection of fetishists that perform it, as the pieces of skin are often ground into a paste and sold as cosmetics to be injected into women's faces ( to undo wrinkles and age related damage). This is the reason Oprah looks as young as she does. To break a man, you have to strap an otherwise perfectly fine baby boy onto a restraint device so he can't stop it from happening (can only scream out in terror for relief that never comes). Circumcised men are basically all brain damaged childhood sex abuse survivors. Their brains carry the trauma forever. This leads to psychological problems. Most people, cut or not, are cowards and will back down if it means avoiding confrontation with hostile actors. So, rather than confront it, they double down and rally around child sexual abuse torture and genital mutilation as if 3000 years of failing your children and following herd mentality like a herd of sheep is something to be proud of!

Attached: 1640931239696s.jpg (183x250, 10.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro

Didnt read lol

Attached: 1655569976949.gif (360x360, 1.14M)

Do Americunts really? Blimey! Shameful display. Nothing like a good run on the old foreskin mate. Feels great. It's my favourite flap of skin to be honest. Useful as eyelids. Can't imagine having to go through modern life without it.

Thanks for raising awareness of this important issue friends!

>text wall
bro stop whining about your tiny dick

Circumcision is cleaner and makes the dick look bigger. It is the superior procedure. Foreskin cucks don't even know. All my male offspring will be circumcised and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

I know it may be degenerate, but I ate some mushrooms a few months ago and just realized my foreskin was gone.
It's totally supposed to be there, I felt very exposed and uncomfortable, much unlike the last panel of OPs pic.
Will not be circumcision my children.

Not unlike*

The foreskin became superfluous with the invention of pants user.

It recedes when you get an erection.

not only was my foreskin taken from me at birth but also my spinal fluid (they did what's called a "spinal tap") and i bet some rich jew bought that fluid so he could live longer. so not only is my dick mutilated but my growth was probably stunted as well from the spinal tap.

the world is fucked up

Were you traumatized by the doctor spanking you?

get a load of this zogbot

The dick tip is still out when I'm not erect. It's not natural and shouldn't have been done without my consent.

>What are pants
>The foreskin became superfluous with the invention of pants user.

Not a smart man are you?

Zotbot identified.
>looks bigger
>looks
But since your removing skin it actually smaller

There should be a barrier between the tip of my dick and the cloth of my pants.
Don't say underwear you retard

Lol.
Walked right into that one didn't you dumb shit?
Yes. That's literally the point of underwear

Thank you for proving my point.

Skin that recedes during an erection kike
Your dick is just small
Not being circumcised would not change you being a genetic mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
^ Mandatory Any Forums viewing
Reminder if you have not seen this or are at least well versed in the topics discussed, you don't belong here

Attached: FB_IMG_1511233841606.jpg (480x480, 38.49K)

>my body my choice bro
>I will circumcise my son's dick without his permission or opinion because I know what is the best for him

How many male offspring do you have user?

It doesn’t make it look bigger and there are numerous instances because of it being sewn up tightly, not to mention skin bridges and other abnormalities.

It is abnormal behaviour that started because desert cults didn’t have proper hygiene and readily available access to fresh water.

T. Intact father of an intact son.

There should be a barrier between the exposed tip of my dick and my underwear.

I am sorry that happened to you. Please be like my father, he was mutilated but was apparently the one who told the doctors not to do it to me. He has no idea how thankful I am that he ensured I wasn’t butchered after birth because talking about dicks with your dad is kind of awkward.

You wear fleshy pants that prevent your dickhead from being keratinized and losing most of its feeling?

I'm sorry user

Sigh, this moronic crap again.

Attached: 1216449412626.jpg (313x240, 18.31K)