My wife has been having delayed periods and she's now usually a week late...

My wife has been having delayed periods and she's now usually a week late. I found out she was vaccinated behind my back. She regrets this and wants to undo it.

Is there anything that can be done reverse the vaccine? I'm so pissed at her, I told her this would happen and I'm thinking of divorcing her.

Attached: 1656422466232[1].png (1080x1592, 395.16K)

imagine not trusting God?

Repent to Christ for you worship man and this world instead of God

her picture looks old, which means shes at least 10 years older then that irl

Not really. Experimental DNA altering mass death shot isn't something that can undone. If she gets more symptoms try to help out with those.

it's quite easy actually:
pfizer.com/unvaxing-step-by-step-guide

Attached: 1655037315463.jpg (828x1238, 158.99K)

Yes. Pray to JESUS. Then stick a skewer into your ear. Have a baby under 3 months urinated into her mouth. Then fuck her with a gun.
This will cure the polchudtard vaccine illness that doesn’t exist.

Wait until they realize they're all sterile now and this was just the WEFs way of making abortion mandatory and preemptive lol

>found out she was vaccinated behind my back
She broke your trust. Should be grounds for a divorce

Is it possible for her to get a refund?

shes fat, isnt she? you are too, arent you?

That means it's working

>one guy
Meds.

thats crazy, no refunds.

They developed uterine fibroids. Both covid or the vax can cause the female body to react this way.
Remember how the virus could concentrated in uterus and ovaries? Well, there it is.

>Oh Noe’s im a Week late
Who cares.

Green Tea Extract. Any Forums is filled with mental invalids that day no refunds, but green tea literally reduces graphene oxide.

typically to undo vax injuries you need to eat a fat based diet for true keto, not high protein but high fat. (fat based diet changes genes to be very anti inflammatory). look up wahls protocol to get an idea. that person overcame their MS through diet and life style, something standard MD would not typically think is possible.
Then you have cold therapy like that wim hoff guy which is also suppose to help a lot.

Idk how much that stuff would help with the mrna vax.

i would divorce that wife if you havent had kids with her yet. unless half your shit gets yeeted or something.

Divorce is expensive, just tell her to get her boosters.

No refunds

>I'm thinking of divorcing her.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you no faith in God?

Good riddance, cunt.

also chelation to remove metals.

you want to improve blood brain barrier permeability first though. chelation is usually something that is done after you get a little healthier because it can be hard on the body and you want your system strong so the metals dont end up in the brain or something..

>undo vax injuries
nah.

Lmao unring a bell.

This

Attached: 1656410250968.webm (388x432, 985.1K)

The original purpose of a divorce was cheating on your spouse not only led to other offspring, that you would be responsible for by proxy, but also that you would be infected with whatever STD the 3rd party transmitted to your spouse. The marriage is already over. You just don't realized she's murdered you yet.

Attached: photo_2022-06-28_01-16-51.jpg (960x1280, 176.68K)

Do the reasonable thing and be a forgiving man, exchange permanent sexual favors at the snap of your fingers for a full pardon.

>Is there anything that can be done reverse the vaccine?
nah bro, no refunds
that would fuck my trust up though

>you want to improve blood brain barrier permeability first though
You absolute fucktard.

Attached: photo_2022-06-28_00-56-07.jpg (888x1280, 130.04K)

This.

No refunds

Attached: pepetoast.jpg (1004x982, 80.01K)

Divorce her. Better to cut your losses now.

Attached: photo_2022-06-28_00-56-10.jpg (673x1280, 93.59K)

>1
>2200
K, but hell is forever.

>people didn't care about teenage boys developing heart complications because of the vaccine, but they'll start to care about side effects because of wonky periods
Watch it happen. This is how it always goes. Society doesn't give a fuck about men.

Attached: 1500874187891.jpg (640x610, 126.87K)

no refunds

Maybe, but the Jewish community said it was messing with the flow months ago and was dismissed.