Can you be a member of the LGBT and be right wing?

Can you be a member of the LGBT and be right wing?

Attached: 1546312322047.gif (582x404, 1.99M)

Not if you have any self respect

No. You could reluctantly be gay or some shit, but if you're out enough to 'be a member' then it's just faggotry.

Sure, just because you're a literal pole-smoking faggot doesn't mean you can't have right-wing views on, say, gun control or immigration.

You can try.

Yea I'm demisexual and I'm right wing

>be a member
No, you're just a useless faggot who is nothing more than the whims of his sexuality. Simple as

Yeah. You don’t have to agree with anything 100%

However, being gay is not a good thing. If you are male it can and will cause all sorts of health problems and it advertises to the world that you are weak and gluttonous. If you are female it is just a waste of your life and will leave you old and alone. You should be smart enough to see this on your own. Nothing good will come of it.

Also, even if you are gay there is NOTHING to be proud of. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins and is the main reason the left is collapsing right now.

Being proud when you do good is not a great thing.
Being proud because you can’t control yourself is deadly.

Get control of yourself. For your own good.

Attached: 65831332-1502-401E-8EB9-866100B6E1EC.jpg (1440x1080, 303.94K)

I have a lesbian friend who "hates fags" and Biden, Has a hot stripper wife also. God bless Oklahoma

not principled, however you can not like
the society leftwingism creates or rather universal degeneracy

how do christcucks even get out of bed after admonishing themselves for every emotion they feel? why would satisfaction in doing a good thing be bad?

(You)

this is one ugly faggot
ever wonder why he makes the same stupid face at the same stupid angle in every photo?
this is why

Attached: rofl.jpg (1982x1211, 242.93K)

I would suck her ladydick

Nope. Being a faggot is inherently treasonous and subversive. The whole point of right-wing ideology is to preserve both the homogeneity and traditional values of your people. Right wingers want to promote healthy and normal behavior which helps to ensure that your society remains strong. And so LGBTQIA+ degeneracy has absolutely zero place in a right-wing society since it promotes freakish and unhealthy behavior. Troons are flakes that can't be relied on. They can't even keep a steady job because they're plagued with multiple mental illnesses and experience mental breakdowns almost every single day. They're also riddled with STDs which would have killed them prior to the recent advent of modern anti-viral medications. They also don't get married, produce children, and raise them properly - which is vital for maintaining your civilization. And because they're rejected by their host society, they have a very strong tendency to stab their own people in the back.

Having said all of that, I don't have a problem with faggots if they're socially conservative White nationalists and neo-Nazis. They get a pass from me as long as they stay in the closet and keep their bizarre sexual perversions to themselves.

Still fucking would

This thing is so fucking ugly I hate it has been spammed here for years

>he
You can't be serious

its a man you fucking faggot monkey

I'm trans and right wing

Attached: 20220628_054015.jpg (570x664, 83.07K)

He looks like a fucking methead look at those shitty teeth ffs what an ugly dude

You're a man and you are a faggot go fuck yourself because no one else will.

Nope. Trans women are women. Their brains are different. The differences in their brain structure and function are important markers for gender determination, it isn't always as simple as male or female. Some research shows the brains of transgender people are somewhere in between, sharing characteristics of both male and female brains.

>Can you be said to hold traditional values or ideas in any meaningful way if you absolutely scorn them in the day to day of living your life?
No.

Attached: 1655941972653.png (586x553, 372.2K)

>(((some researchers)))
dumbass faggot, ywnbaw

young urban conservatives are all self loathing faggots

To an extent. I'm gay and I fucking hate trans people. Any Forums hates me too, but there's objective argument against trans shit and homophobes are always just bible fuckers who cry about muh natural.

Why do you come to this board to post youre inane shit day after day? No one will agree with you here just leave me alone ffs you are suck sexual degenerates and you are men. I will never care what soience says about trannies being “normal” when normal people are disgusted by them.

Yes in the same way that I’m a black white nationalist with a dildo collection

I hope your anus prolapses and you die of aids faggot

No

Homosexuality is inherently reactionary, so it seems logically consistent with right-wing ideology

Your wrote all those words, but im
Still okay with gay people as long
As they dont touch kids and contribute
To society. They shouldnt be the focus
Of media/society but they also shouldnt
Be persecuted b/c of their sexual preference.
Thats fucking stupid.
What a stupid thing to care about jesus
Christ its almost like the elite set up
These meaningless battles for everyone
To argue about while they smoke crack
And fuck kids

Attached: 0624BB13-965F-4DA8-AC07-5E35DE7FF74A.png (240x240, 111.05K)

Get a better bed you poor fuck.

Attached: thisqueer.png (626x420, 375.38K)

you aren't right wing you are a degenerate

I like trannies but can't stand faggots. Faggots are unironically the worst to be around, at least trannies are cute soneymes

>You can't be serious
Bro, that’s a biological male. The absolute state.

>thinks men are cute
>i hate gays tho
You literally are gay you faggot

Somebody mad they don't get cummies like I do. Also I voted trump

The terms "right" and "left" go back to the French revolution where the right side of the aisle were monarchists and the left side of the aisle were faggots.
The right stands for conservatism and there's nothing conservative about gay sex so no, it's not a logical way to be at all.
Not unless you want to argue that sucking poop off dicks is a tradition that needs to be maintained.

There better be a chastity cage under that skirt

I can't stand you either.

god id suck her penis so hard

No all I can do is think about smashing them in the face.

Attached: 12536934363.jpg (599x583, 41.49K)

Many, but stay in the closet, like Mike pedo pence.

Humans are not like most animals. For one, they can contradict their own nature.
What I'm saying is, go rectify yourself, kid.

When it comes down to brass tacks not really, but it can be useful. Milo was the one that made me start hating sand niggers

He has a dick and xy chromosomes my monkey fren