How can an employer be THIS cruel?

oh the humanity
unddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/vmmw1r/my_job_forced_my_coworker_to_remove_his_pride/

Attached: no fag flags allowed.png (1474x385, 182.91K)

kek fags btfo

>I've never seen so many people get upset over something so small
If its so small then its not a big deal that he cant hang up an anal sex flag at work?

Attached: Destroy.jpg (540x168, 43.06K)

I'd rather see any flag than anything related to joggerball.

This story never happened. Its just meant to fire up the redditards.

I hate sportfag NPCs.
>my nigger team is better than yours! I'm manly somehow!

how about leaving your personal shit at home...

yeah caring about it like it's a tv show is pretty gay and feminine. I'd say it's fine to go to one of the sporting events IRL though, because then you can enjoy it for what it really is, a spectacle. Baseball/hockey games can be pretty fun if you get wasted with your boys and get some good food/tailgate in the lot.

Honestly it seems like a small thing but I hate faggots so ill side with the others at its workplace.

Also faggots how about you get a different flag. Rainbow colors used to be fun and happy and now they are associated with penises inside male bumholes. Thanks for that you fucking faggots

Sound based but this definitely didn't happened.

Props to the nazi flag guy.

I’m ok punishing sportsball nigbrains if that’s what it takes to punish fags.

>There's a whole thread in there with people arguing about which letters belong in the LGBTQIAKDHDJFKLDS+ acronym
And normies don't think this is mental illness.

Watching sports is gay, “it’s ok if you get drug and overeat with friends”. No, you’re a faggot. Go partake in activity. Cuckolds watch.

Going too fequently is worse than watching because the money expended

It's just a ball game. Let the prolls enjoy.

>used to deliver pizzas as a side gig back in 2015
>coworker had a Hillary bumper sticker
>I got a Trump one
>2 weeks later everyone gets told that we can't do stuff like that because our car represents the brand blah blah
>I told my manager I'd take my Trump sticker off my car if they make the other guy take his Hillary sticker off
>they didn't so I never did

Go back to plebbit.

Based

based

extra based

watching any form of niggerball is gay, NPC, and retarded. Humans play sports and enjoy their hobbies, slaves and cattle watch

Attached: 1636324945333.jpg (400x400, 27.5K)

you sound like such a capullete, cheers compadre.

Attached: 007.jpg (640x640, 247.12K)