Is it possible to red pill your gf?

or is it a lost cause

Attached: cuddlinnd.jpg (452x440, 75.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltmlvk9GAto&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can always pee in her butt

Don't have one yet, because it's Haram.

Attached: 9bfe903f6b2626bd99ebc7051232c189_5d981172_400.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

>women
>politics
>esoteric spirituality
>state history
Don't do it user

To some degree yeah, but never the whole pill.

Depends how hard you fuck her. If you dominate and leave her an exhausted mess, she'll be whoever your want her to be

No, just pump her and produce enough kids and redpill them.

>is it possible to make a woman take up her man's ideas
It's pretty much automatic if you're not a bitch actually.
>is it possible to turn a woman without a genuine interest in politics and society into someone who gives a fuck instead of merely paying lip service to whoever holds the most authority in her mind?
Haha no. Same goes for men incidentally.

my girl is literally a fascist

Depends on your gf, but if she is like 95% of people, she will not have any strong political leanings based on facts, logic or research.
Her opinions will be carefully curated to fit in with social norms.
If however she is a misfit and a generally disagreeable person then there is hope.
It doesn't matter if her current opinions are retarded, unless a person is willing stand their ground for something the believe in, despite it being a net negative for their social standing then there is little to no hope.

Define redpill in this context. With regards to male sexual strategy?

yeah it's pretty easy
find her a nice black gentleman, he will redpill her on how black men are unmatched in bed

how'd you meet her?

Women are most accurately understood when viewed as a fluid, in that they take the shape of whatever vessel they are contained in. The same woman can be both uber left and uber right depending on who she is fucking.

Yes, it’s possible

i was in greece athens at university in 2019 i impressed upon a lot of women there, vaginally

Women are like children
they only learn from your actions.

Talk - Action=0

Only if they have autism.

I called a black kid in the pool a floating turd and my gf nearly pissed herself laughing. So yeah, I'd say it's very possible. If your girl loves you she will adhere to your political views over time without you even trying just make sure she isn't a whore or will kill your kid in her belly and live your life.

Attached: 2964-pepe-yessir.png (236x236, 78.27K)

It’s possible cos I was 50 lbs overweight a year ago
No girlfriend. Job sucked
Everything changed after a worked out lost weight
Took 6 months hard fucking work
Now I hit it every night with my bitch

Yea my wife is redpilled af after having previously been an ally to the lgbt community with a sociology degree who didnt want kids. Now we are about to have our third blonde hair blue eyed baby, shes completely anti vax, against the lgbt community (more so against their never ending "progress". She completely grasps the "20 years ago it was why do you care about our bedroom now its pedophilia is normal let us choose your kids gender" argument, and is completely against transgenderism, not accepting at all. She still has a soft spot for gays and the friends she made in that community (that she doesnt interact with anymore), but i still full blown call them sodomites and faggots and degenerates in front of them and say theyre all pedophiles and say id never leave a faggot to watch my son etc, shes also always had a bit of a cautious around blacks streak, but ive busted that wide open into never relax, its nature not nurture, theyre not oppressed they have every advantage given to them here, the bell curve and IQ is real and genetic, etc etc etc. Ive also gotten her off most social media. Basically ive totally destroyed and shit out all the kike commie sociology garbage she paid for and replaced it with conservatism westernism. In short yes i believe you can redpill a woman who was bluepilled.

Attached: 1653681086453.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

You unironically have to move to Arkansas to find a racist white woman who hates jews

Just be a jew lol

Attached: omegle.jpg (500x5267, 1.12M)

This. My wife was a virgin when we started dating and she was a leaning dem. The other day someone brought up how nazi’s are taking over the US and my wife asked me “what was our opinion on Nazis again?”

She follows my political because I make her cum hard as fuck and now I’ve put a baby in her cementing our connection.

All you need is for her to be slightly racist, nothing more

>You unironically have to move to Arkansas
Doesn't sound so bad to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltmlvk9GAto&t

It won't make them happy. You should expect them to be cynical about media and government but sending them down the rabbithole doesn't improve their life.

If she respects you and you're not a beta degenerate pussy, she will adopt whatever you believe over time.

>Is it possible to red pill your gf?
You can't force people to believe or do something all you can do is try to set a positive example.

Attached: 6065133326_be6b6fd5c3_o (1).jpg (500x667, 151.7K)