This cost me like 12.5 euros in fucking Bulgaria. The world is officially collapsing

This cost me like 12.5 euros in fucking Bulgaria. The world is officially collapsing.

Attached: nigs.jpg (1120x2000, 158.86K)

I haven't eaten in 3 days

Nigger.

Youre also paying for the privilege of living in bulgaria

Go to Pärnu and find a vacationing Finnish Cider Whale. Eat all the pussy you want.

Go to the shop and buy some food you silly faggot

I assume that's high quality peanut butter. Figure like $4-6 for the jar and like $6-8 for the nut mix. Sounds like precovid normal prices in the US, what was it like 4 years ago for those 2?

Mixed nuts have been expensive for a long time, especially if you want lots of cashews

Don't worry friends. I'm going for a 7 day fast

Peanut butter was 1 euro cheaper
Nut mix probably 2 euros cheaper

It's cashews, almonds and hazelnuts in the mix

We should only eat when we are hungry
People forget that

Indeed, plus I've been reading about the health benefits and they are numerous. Makes sense from an evolutionary perspective as our ancestors were likely to go through random days of ketosis when they couldn't find food

Come on now, you know the fancy nuts are expensive.

Yes, especially in winter. Now in the modern west it's considered normal to GAIN weight in winter rather than lose it. We are doing the opposite of what we evolved for and wondering why we're getting sick.

That's like 2 days worth of calories fatso

$45 in Canada (Montreal)

Why does a bulgarian buy american shit? Stop buying Almonds unless you wanna support california.

wtf I hate almonds now

>Any Forums is full of neets surviving on welfare

WE FUCKING GET IT ALREADY

God i wish. Can't wait to make some grandmother and her pre-pubescent grandaughter suck my cock for a can of deenz.

Since when are nuts cheap?

Here they are kind of a luxury food

How to kill 3.5 billion humans?
WW3? No.
A man-made pandemic? No.
Destroying the supply chains intentionally, raising the price of hydrocarbon energy exponentially, buying all farm-land but not growing anything. Yes.

Enjoy the collapse of the human civilization.

You could buy a house for that price in Bulgaria.

That's too long, 3 to 4 days is all you really need.