Threads on "game" and female psychology are political

Much of the non cuck right (and its most intelligent and redpilled aspect) emerged from the manosphere back when it really existed. People who approach the far right initially from the redpill on women do not seem to fall into retarded and idealistic traps like becoming a wignat (if they approach it from race) or becoming a tradcuck (if they approach it from religion).

Threads discussing female psychology, game and even how to help incels get laid should thus not be deleted by tranny jannies.

Also the main political task we have is establishing a regime which will completely remove female influence from politics, I mean without converting to Islam. Female power (en masse, queens can be okay sometimes) is not compatible with sustaining civilization. All matriarchies since the Bronze Age have been conquered and we will prove no exception.

Attached: fr555220-vile-vixen-woman-devil-halloween-costumes.jpg (1200x2000, 158.45K)

literally just be tall and have a huge cock and that's it. Word gets around fast with women. Don't wear boxers, go to a bar or whatever, and walk around. If you're over 6'1 and you have a massive cock everyone will be able to see it in your pants and women will want a piece of it. Then you fuck 1 of them and they're gonna tell all their friends how good it was and how sore they are and their friends will be itching to jump on your cock too. Simple as pie guys.

> Being chad horsecock will get you laid
Everyone knows this already.

I mainly made this thread because I've seen too many threads on women questions which weren't totally directly politics related (ie not them chimping out about abortions) being deleted by tranny jannies.

>Also the main political task we have is establishing a regime which will completely remove female influence from politics, I mean without converting to Islam.
No, you just convert to Islam and remove politics altogether.

Islam is right about women but sucks on a lot of other things.

the manosphere is filled with retards, and the one you posted is an ugly roastie. Picrel is 50 billion times better

Attached: bottle.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

many on Any Forums won't read this book because it was written by a black man. But if you want the best book to understand the psychology of the modern single woman; read this book (see image).

Several times in recent years I've had situations come up where I think "well, Iceberg Slim says that she'll try this next"; and sure as shit, there it is.

great book. One of the great philosophical works of the 20th century, in my opinion.,

Attached: IcebergSlimPimp.jpg (328x499, 20.78K)

> The manosphere is filled with retards
Most of the internet is.
> Your pic looks
Mine looks like a woman at least, yours does not.

Nah, still pretty obviously a woman mate

Attached: voll28.jpg (612x408, 28.14K)

Kinda but she has mannish features and that short dyke haircut. Women should have to keep shoulder length hair IMHO. Those who lose their hair for some reason should have to wear wigs. Short hair is disgusting on women.

a tomboy has mannish/boyish features? no way.

Attached: 1656422884217.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

> Every girl who likes playing sports must look dykey
I've known three females who were ice hockey players very well and off the court they never looked dykey. That dykey looking broad isn't hot please stop posting her.

i didn't say they must look "Dykey" but
>not hot

Attached: 1641488160550.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

pedo

Attached: 1589202644513.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

No gyppo she ain't hot and does look dykey, short hair on women is a sacrilege.

i find it very attractive

Attached: shrug.jpg (2048x1365, 444.67K)

Pimp is the best book to understand modern women and hip hop nigger culture. You don't need any PUA garbage - tried it out - just a dose of common sense and understanding why and how female nature is fucked. This book opened my eyes. I've read books from negroes and they were enlightening, but anything written by a woman was mental suicide.

I want to worship her feet.

BS

It is all about the motion in the ocean. I asked many women and they all said this!

>Threads discussing female psychology, game and even how to help incels get laid should thus not be deleted by tranny jannies.

Game is for poor faggots and not political at all it's for monkey men to dance for women.
Self help for incels should only be with a rope.

Obese degenerate.

Attached: Bulgarian.jpg (800x655, 378.24K)

>Game is for poor faggots and not political at all it's for monkey men to dance for women.
But following it from beginning to end and realizing how destructive women are and that they need to be slaves is profoundly political.

Be based, as in believe in your ideas no matter what peer pressure says. Once attracted with basedness, fuck her good. If you do the second step as one should, she’ll be bonded to you. Simple as. No PUA shenanigans are other bullshit needed.