Have you met anyone or anything that actually caught covid...

have you met anyone or anything that actually caught covid? for all of the past two years i met no one that caught covid.
now monkeypox is the next big thing and i am not seeing anyone with those bumps despite pox being spread faster.

Attached: 1643508927606.jpg (631x503, 78.7K)

Yeah, I got covid 14 days ago. AMA.

I got COVID, stupid retard.
kys

Lost an uncle and a cousin to it. Shame about the cousin, she gave great head.

Almost everyone I know got it once or twice. I dont know anyone that died and I live in an area with a relatively low vaccination rate.

Several coworkers including both of my bosses. I work retail.

supposedly had it 2 times. first time a little fever. second time nothing. i had waaaaaaaaay worse hangovers than this meme-virus

A double-jabbed 42 yo toastie, got it pretty badly
Jabbed friends with jabbed kids, did not get it before they jabs, got it multiple times after

yeah me and my wife got it last month, we both just felt like shit for a week and sat inside ordering doordash and chugging nyquil.
can't believe we shut down the whole for 2 years for a fucking flu.

*roastie, not toastie

I'm going through Covid right fucking now. Crawl back into your rock you live under.

i got it

>fucking flu
this variant is much weaker than before. I had guys who got delta near the new year and they had a cough that wouldn't go for like 2 months, they had to give them steroids and shit. And I'm talking about 20-24-year-olds. It really depends on the variant.

there's less than 100k worldwide pox cases so why would you even meet them? and if they do get a rash/boils they would most likely be hiding it

lol. reatrded sand-nigger

Both me and my dad caught it. I'm still dealing with some of the symptoms months later.

yeah my kid just got early this month 3 pozzed tests. she recovered fully.

If you still cough then you might need cortisone. Try talking to a doctor who has experience with pneumonia.

go to a fucking natural path doctor and get high dose vitamin c IV. you now have autoimmune and yes thats what what the high dose vitamin c iv cures. or dont and wait from it to just get worse every year.

Our own governments declared war on us and the toxic injections falsely called "Vaccinations" are their primary weapon.

That's what you get with inbred genetics, tell your people to stop the cousin fucking.

covfefe pox trust the plan 029181
Q.

Literally the flu, but more contagious. I haven't had the flu in 6 years so it was a pleasant surprise. Never jabbed. Never will be.

Nah, I'm talking about expats also not just locals. It really depends on your body, but this variant is definitely much weaker than before.

>Literally the flu, but more contagious.
False
Covid is a hoax.

My wife has it. About 6 days into it now. She is vaxxed and has one booster. I have had it. Not vaxxed. I currently don't have it. Whether my body manufactured an appropriate response to it, who is to say. It is odd though, she is +1 vaxxed and has it, while I don't. Maybeit just needs a few days more to infect me?

I’m always a little flu-ish with a lil runny nose and sneezing everyday since i can remember.
But i’m pretty sure i got Covid not due to the positive test but due to the fact that for a couple of days i literally couldn’t sleep because my nose was like a dripping sink and i felt like i really couldn’t breath not even half as usual (i did the test a couple of days after the heaviest symptons disappeared just because i had to visit my grandma)

Covid is a hoax.

You thought no one would notice the KipTeiTei art. But you were wrong!

Attached: CEF70781-B704-48FB-94E6-279679889594.jpg (755x1058, 152.78K)

Bot. Covid is not real. Bot thread.

I have not met anyone who actually got covid, because it is a hoax. Though I have met people that lied about having it.