Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #1076: COUNTDOWN TO CANADA DAY 28 LICH ARRESTED EDITION

>LATEST NEWS:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS STILL MARCHING ON JAME'S TOPP IS ALMOST AT OTTAWA THE GREAT CANADIAN CRUISE IS STILL BUILDING UP ENERGY FOR JULY 1ST DESPITE ALL ATTEMPTS TO MEMORYHOLE THEM THE W.H.O. TREATY ON PANDEMIC RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS WAS KILLED BY AFRICA WITH TRUDEAU GAINING NEW CENSORSHIP POWERS AND IN A SHOCKING TWIST OF EVENTS TAMARA LICH WAS ARREST IN ADVANCE BEFORE CANADA DAY!
>QRD:
Truckers drove across Canada in Jan. to protest unlawful pandemic mandates, gathering millions of supporters worldwide along the way. Trucks parked in front of Parliament for 3 weeks until the tyrannical Trudeau govt. enacted their most extreme powers to forcefully clear Ottawa and crush dissent; however, protests continue across Canada and a return to Ottawa is planned...
>LIVESTREAMS:
supportfreedom.net
>LINKS & INFO:
canada-unity.ca
thefreedomtour.ca
thepeoplesconvoy.org (US Convoy)
VETERAN JAMES TOPP'S MARCH FROM BC TO OTTAWA (LIVE GPS!): canadamarches.ca/route-updates
UPDATES ON EMERGENCIES ACT REVIEW: parl.ca/Committees/en/DEDC
UPDATES ON COURT CASES: jccf.ca/category/covid-19-legal-activity
HOW TO ESCAPE CANADA UNVAXXED: archive. ph/qgBFl
Vet on Nuremburg: rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
Pat king is not yet free: realpatking.com

Treaty Bread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378194737/#378194737
Pastebin: pastebin.com/7305jjZ0
THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND.
BE PEACEFUL, AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.
Prev.

Attached: Trudeau Fire Backround.png (585x768, 624.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U
pastebin.com/i88DeiRe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does maple syrup taste like?

Attached: 1dca45802761d4470c609858b7bebd71.jpg (1080x1350, 159.77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U

Attached: techno trucker.webm (854x480, 2.78M)

Based baker

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

sweet kinda smooth and tangy.

checked no problem, here's the OP:
>pastebin.com/i88DeiRe
I have a feel i'm not gonna be the only baker anymore.

Attached: chad raising up the canadian flag trucker convoy.png (667x624, 250.31K)

Been gone for a while, is this actually something again? or just some lowlifes whoring for attention? Cut the bs and give it to me straight

considering Trudeau's forces arrested Lich (the leader of the convoy) he thinks it's still happening.

CSIS THREADS

T. 77TH

Goes good in coffee or tea.

I like putting some in my mouth, doing a shot of honey jack and swishing it around in my mouth and swallowing it slowly.

Attached: Snapchat-1362855279.jpg (720x1195, 269.08K)

Its going great.

Work towards the parallel society. Barter, pull out as much cash as you can, dont pay taxes, get to Alberta.

Attached: fit tom boy arms baseball cap trucker convoy ottawa.jpg (1536x2048, 283.1K)

Bump

Bonjour mes amis.
I'm not aware of any trucker movement here in Quebec, do any of you know if there's someone organizing something on this side of the country?

bamp

Attached: apu see fren hug fren.jpg (680x383, 32.17K)

Bomp

it looks some tomboys are coming to the convoy.

Attached: nice fit tom boys at the gym nft.jpg (720x493, 76.85K)

Told you the visualization would help.

Here in Alberta, we respect and love Tomboys, Because like Oil and gas, and Beef, Tomboys are an important and loved part of Alberta culture.

Every Man, on his 18th birthday goes away to the rigs like his father before him, and comes back with a lifted truck and a tomboy gf who wants to have 10 kids and cook and clean all day, thats the Alberta Ralph Klien would have wanted, so this Friday when your out Celebrating Ralph Klien Day, on crown land firing an SKS from the hip without the pin just to Dab on those Ottawa fucks who think they can make us register our firearms or our beef, Remember that the reason Alberta is great isnt our vast resources, or Cowboys, but the idea that every man should have a Tomboy cowgirl gf to come home too, and be able to write off his quad and 5th wheel as a buisness expense and get paid to sleep in it by his employer, so regardless of who you vote for, vote for a party that wants to leave Canada. So that we can have the Alberta King Ralph would have wanted.

tomboys do have the sex drive of a bengal tiger so they will milk you dry.
I guess so.

Attached: tom boy tan lines gym sweat sweater fit abs.jpg (4096x4096, 1.29M)

And you would know what that sex drive is like how?

Tomboys are known for their love of the hard working man!,

Attached: Capture+_2022-05-02-17-10-08.png (720x1195, 994.84K)

educated guess, combined with human biology and lifestyles aligning with personality.

Attached: tom boy are good by yankee with brazilanon 4chan pol post.jpg (685x161, 19.21K)

Fair enough.

Checked. Not sure about tomboys specifically, but me and my ex used to go to the gym every day together (she was more like the classic cardio bunny) and after the workout we would both be THIRSTING for sex so much it was actually insane. One of the best women I've been with. Both early 30s and we fucked every single day. I will never understand married faggots saying they have sex once per month.
No, it doesn't get old.
It's either you got fucking ugly and fat, or your wife did, or both of you.

Checked.

Sugar goo.