New Florida Law Makes Blasting Music in Car A Punishable Offense

Man, the party of individual freedom seems to love restricting individual freedom.
nbcmiami.com/news/local/new-florida-law-makes-blasting-music-in-car-a-punishable-offense/2791819/

Attached: 1656433967602.jpg (2560x1755, 575.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25m3Gk7mRQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aw :(

Nig nogs mad?

Attached: music industry.jpg (996x1019, 299.05K)

What happened to the West? Explained here:

> outlawing being a huge nigger in public
> Wow bros. Is this the end of America?
Kill yourself. No white does that, and any who does gets their white card revoked.

Attached: 1655468086045.jpg (1024x999, 167.29K)

Wiggers BTFO

they already do this in every state

That is a fucking ridiculous "law." Dictators!

I don't think it's classical music that's bothering people.

Solution: turn down your music when you see a cop.

Both the republicans and democrats are bad just in their own ways. Florida is turning into NY with rediculous laws that are used to harass and enslave people. Obviously the republicans are no better than the democrats in leaving the people ALONE. Miserable fucks! Fuck you desanshit.

But it’s not ok to ban someone from twitter for posting offensive content

One day after Spottemgottem is arrested for merely jetskiing and now this? Is Florida trying to make being Black a crime in the state?

>what is a noise ordinance
kys moshe

Yes, the Party of Freedom also wants to draft your daughters and throw them against the Russians in Ukraine, and break in to steal your guns so you can't say shit.
Both parties are complete swine. They are all traitors for keeping this fake and illegitimate government going.

Blasting music from a car is nigger tier behavior

my neighbor is white and he revs his fucking mustangs hard as fuck at 5 am to go to work and then comes home and blows his faggot fucking leaf blower for hours despite the fact this is florida and there's no leaves in your yard
hopefully they make laws fining him FUCK YOU TOM FUCK YOU YOU LOUD ASS NIGGER

Nigger sub woofers on beaner Honda Civics BTFO.

Heavy HOA state so they probably greased the Governor's office. Nice not having niggers blast their ooga booga music though.

> Niggers can't blast bad bass music in parking lots anymore or they risk being fined
This is literally the holocaust.

Read the post above you
One image gets the whole job done

Yes, yes we are. And we're sending back all the jew yorkers and other transplants when we secede. None of you are invited.

And you thnk you are going to change anything by voting? You get to choose abortion or guns. Thats all. Don't even think of changing how the economy, the niggers, or foreign affairs are handled.
That all belongs to Mr. Soros, Mr. Schwab-Rothschild, and President Xi.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Only niggers and spics do this shit blasting their stupid music here in florida.

Nobody wants to listen to your niggerfag music in public.

>I drive around blasting bluegrass
Not turning down for Florida

Nobody wants to hear your noise pollution.

If you had to hear the nigger rap that gets blasted in this place, you’d agree

No one wants to hear beaner music

Then gtfo faggot

Fuck. I blast my music all the time. Mostly Electric Wizard

I go whenever I want

Nigger rap gets blasted everywhere but now not here. God fucking damn it I hate niggers but this made me smile

Attached: OIP.yo4p-e5omJXYoPHzAvoGTAHaHa.jpg (474x474, 28.42K)

I blast this song in my car unironically

youtu.be/25m3Gk7mRQM