UKRAIN IS DYING & RUSSIA IS WINNING. lol

A shopping mall in the Ukrainian city of Kremenchug caught fire after ammunition exploded at a nearby arms arsenal struck by Russian forces,
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday.

"The strike targeted the hangar that received European and American weapons and ammunition.
The ammunition detonation set fire to the nearby empty shopping mall," Lavrov said after a meeting of foreign ministers from the Caspian states.
Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported earlier on Tuesday that Russia’s Aerospace Forces
had delivered strikes by precision weapons against hangars of US and EU weapons and ammunition in Kremenchug near Poltava.

"On June 27, the Russian Aerospace Forces delivered a strike by air-launched high-precision weapons against hangars of weapons and ammunition from the United States and European countries
in the area of the Kremenchug road machinery factory in the city of Kremenchug in the Poltava Region," the spokesman said.

The strike wiped out Western-made weapons and ammunition intended for their delivery to the Ukrainian battlegroup in Donbass, the general specified.
ASHGABAT, June 28.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/politics/1472643

Attached: UKRAINE IS DYING.jpg (1277x851, 74.88K)

>Need More Aid!~!!
>Lost it all

daily reminder that Russia is a poor demonic shithole and must be destroyed at all costs

Oh no, that sucks

Attached: 1656275572769.jpg (960x1280, 244.36K)

Attached: 1650512220370.jpg (500x373, 26.5K)

Please... Not hohols... I beg you dont kill these khazaroid niggers... Man, please!!

Why would a poor country need to be destroyed? At all costs none the less, especially if it doesn't represent any challenge at all.

In fact contradictions in narrative reveal the weakness of the side who promotes it.

>picrel
Good.
Shouldn't have sucked McCain and Obama's nuts so hard.

It can't die soon enough.

no man born with a living soul could be working for the clampdown

soulless drooge

We Amerimutts have a pathological urge to punch down those weaker than us to dull the feelings of powerlessness within our own social ladder.

Reminder that the west is Globohomo led by Luciferian child rapists.

So what exactly is happening to billions in aid and equipment that Ukraine has received?

Pedophiles never win.

Attached: pedoukies.png (1409x1117, 21.41K)

1US$ = 52 RUB

Attached: 1656071393604.gif (112x112, 18.26K)

So why are we still obsessed? We in the Any Forums movement view this as a Great War against globohomo, right? So if Ukraine lost, what does the movement do now? Invade the other globohomo countries?

There are now some seriously well armed mercenaries ready to slay your enemies if you can afford them.

it's going into politicians children's pockets.

If you haven't figured out that "Russia says" = bullshit you aren't paying attention

I have some swamp land for sale if you're interested

>demonic shithole
That's your country senpai

Tide is turning: only a month ago shills would have spammed Any Forums with their ebil Russians nonsense. Now it takes only one day to BTFO Ukie scum on Any Forums.

End this retarded war faster energy kikes are holding civillians hostage with high utility rates so the gov will give them more coal which they sell to europe for triple the price

I was cat loafing early in the day
I figured I was ready for Cassius Clay
I said “Fee, fie, fo, fum, Cassius Clay, here I come."

I Shall Be Free No. 10
Song by Bob Dylan Cat

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-102453_Google.jpg (720x480, 169.33K)

One kilo of beef is 600 rubles which is 12$. Average salary in Russia 25000 rubles which is 350$. Based and traditional.