Women turn gay to have sex instead of abstaining

insider.com/gen-z-reconsiders-sex-wake-of-possible-post-roe-world-2022-6

>"As much as I want to have fun in my 20s, what happens to me when the fun stops?
Madeline, meanwhile, said the possibility of Roe being overturned deterred her from casual sex.
>Madeline said she'll likely stick to sleeping with women in a post-Roe world, in an effort to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

kek holy shit whores cant even entertain the idea of abstaining so they literally become gay in order to get their fix.

Recreational sex junkies wipe the floor with the worst drug addicts because they are grief multipliers when they do end up bringing life into a shit home with a sex addicted mother.

Attached: recreationalsexaddicts.png (618x885, 127.63K)

whores
find a women who wants a family
fuck her often
get her pregnant - breed her
and fuck her while she is pregnant
best pussy you ever will have is pregnant pussy.

>insider
this is propaganda news outlet.
such a shame. I knew this article gonna pop up way before hoe vs wade took place.

>best pussy you ever will have is pregnant pussy.
sounds completely and utterly fucking retarded, so knowing women, it's true.

>t.recreational sex junkie

how can someone be so addicted to having sex ? is it brain damage from sex?

There are dozens of contraception methods available and women keep pretending those don't exist.
A copper IUD costs what, $50? Lasts 10 years, 99,99% effective, little to no side effects. No women need to shut the fuck up forever.

>women turn gay

Attached: 1656302690981.png (650x581, 284.45K)

are they getitng off to the idea and risk of unprotected sex? could explain why contraceptives dont get them off

>Guess I have to let a dyke fuck me with a strap-on because I can’t be bothered to get a birth control prescription…
Kek. Lesbo fantasy is all this is.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Easier said than done.

I mean... cool, this is exactly what I want.
Women should just use each other when they're horny and fuck men when they want meaningful relationships and the possibility of a family.
Girl tells me she has a body count of 10, I'm out. But if those 10 are women? Whole different story. No microchimerism, no baby momma drama, just a pussy eating habit.
Yeah, lets do that.

I found this out recently, but increased bloodflow in the vaginal area makes it tighter.

Wife's stitches after birth are also effective. Slept with a woman who had never been pregnant as far as I know, and a woman who had a kid and I could tell was stitched. The stitched one was much more enjoyable

>Madeline said she'll likely stick to sleeping with women in a post-Roe world, in an effort to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

So being gay is now a choice you can make?

>Another literal who?'s stupid opinion on twitter.
>300 (you)s incoming
... and then one day, for no reason, the Jews decided you were all just cattle.

Attached: twitter 15.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

The mother I slept with i mentioned previously had an IUD, one chemically coated in birth control too, and still freaked out when a condom broke. Women are overgrown children

Lesbians have higher rates of throat cancer due to HPV and all the vaginas they put their mouths on. What if the vaxx lowers their immune system in a way that they all develop throat cancer en masse and start dying off? Maybe the lesbo push is a way to depopulate people faster?

Based pregnant sex haver

>if you're just hooking up
>if you're actually going to sleep with someone
what is the distinction she's trying to make here? what is the difference between "hooking up" and "sleeping with someone"? those are essentially synonymous

Attached: 1587585642994.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Women hates condoms despite all the advertisements by Trojan.

Especially the black community. Margaret Sanger’s spirit wasn’t gonna go quietly.

Everyone hates condoms. They feel worse

So what you are telling me is same-sex relationships are a choice, correct?

I don't pet my cats wearing a rubber glove, so I don't stroke pussy in a condom either.

All women are bisexual.

I just don’t get how hard it is to take a pill once a day? My high school/college GF and I fucked raw every time (mostly pulling out but sometimes not) and she never got pregnant because she was on the pill.