Eye color chart

Recessive traits seem to spread best when dominant traits mix with them. Does this have implications for the one-drop rule and basically every racist theory?

Attached: eye color chart.jpg (500x493, 88.99K)

I have rainbow colored eyes but they are brown
Hanamamdbzhjshs

Do you think if blue eyes were the dominant trait, would brown eyes be viewed as beautiful? Is it the rarity of the trait, or the objective beauty that makes a trait desirable? Whites are a global minority (6%), and we're undeniably the most beautiful race on the planet.

>pretending to be scientific
>using the extremely vague bolshevik term racist unironically

Nice thing about green eyes is all the carriers express as hazel, so the progress is more visible and the assortive mating is easier.

What about gray eyes

My eye color has changed three times while I grew up.
Blue,gray,green

same wtf started blue and ended up with green with brown near the pupil. how does this work

I think even if blue was the most common it would still be considered superior

Attached: C95E1565-ACE2-41D3-977A-BBE599C0007D.jpg (770x590, 95.58K)

>American flag
>we are the most beautiful
Bro you’re the fattest fucking nation on earth.

Now i just have to find a hazel/green eyes trad gf and make green eyed babies hehe

GREEN EYED MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

We have billions of yellows and browns on their knees begging to date any white person they can get no matter how ugly or fat

Attached: 43B468BC-B858-4566-B8B9-ADAAB92A9DBC.jpg (1024x573, 107.09K)

Shifting eye colors is linked to low T levels.

Stop thinking like a jew you faggot.
>blue + blue = blue eyed offspring
Anything else is degenerate propaganda.

well damn guess i'm lucky because i've never noticed any issues. any source?

Well my mom has blue, my dad has green.
0-12 was blue
12-17 was gray
18 hazel
19 full green

True happened to my older sister

It was revealed to me in a dream.

Why are blue eyes recessive anyways

Well it does explain the current stat. I have quit fapping.
Apparently fapping makes your eyes hazel. That's how women figure out whos a coomer

I have a red haired kid with green eyes, a brown haired kid with hazel eyes, and a blond haired kid with blue eyes. Odds the wife is fucking everyone she can get near?

Your pigment changed Melanin.

I have nothing but pure hate for these dogshit threads.
You...
YOU...
IT WAS YOU WHO DID THIS
I HATE ALL EYE COLORS EQUALLY
nothing but Pure Hatred for these pieces of shit colors... ALL of them... Blue, Brown, Green... I do not care
Sage.

post heterochromia

Looks like someone's angry about their eyeballs being stolen

>Recessive traits seem to spread best when dominant traits mix with them
Untrue.

all fields

>red haired kid
kIKED

Fun fact: While Eye colour is often used as the prime example in schools to teach about Mendelian genetics, it isn't actually a Mendelian genetic trait and there are actually very few pure Mendelian traits in humans, most of which are susceptibility to diseases/disfigurement.

guess so, it's a weird thing. i look back at pictures of my sister and I and we have very blond hair as kids but now she has dark red and i have brown

>traits spread the best when they are decimated by being mixed
your brain in judaism.

Because blue eyes are a late onset mutation. They can be traced back to a single genetic ancestor. Yet they were so preferable in sexual selection that they managed to explode from there and manifest across the European continent. As for any genetic fitness, they are good for high latitude regions where the sun doesn't apply as much light per square meter like it does closer to the equator. So it's like giant tits on a woman, or huge dick on a man, no practical purposes, but people like it, so people with them tend to breed more often and with the best possible highest tiered genes to boot.

Me and my siblings have the same variations, parents both have green eyes brown hair

>I'm a disgusting shitskin and an American, therefore all Americans are just like me
My family is 2nd generation Polish, and my other side of the family are Germans that came here and fought in the civil war. I can trace my ancestors back for generations because we stayed in the same regions for hundreds of years, and we were educated lawyers that recorded our family history. Stay away from me and my white family. You and your kind are an eye sore for normal white Americans.

That chart is assuming that only 1 gene determines the phenotype. It's not wrong but also not corresponding to reality.

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (400x400, 17.71K)

reporting

Attached: 1656009267374.jpg (767x537, 59.5K)

Unfortunately it’s going extinct now because of the 8 billion black eyed people trying to move here and racemix with us

Attached: 95AF5994-B9BC-4B8C-BDD2-AA0570EA7EFE.jpg (1115x1098, 338.66K)

If you supposed you had a blue eyed partner and a nigger partner I guess.

Good to know. We both have brown hair green eyes also.

Depends how similar everything else is.

Based. Mutts will be contained in brazil style favelas while the remaining pure whites watch from afar in horror

Attached: EFA0F00B-7C1C-429A-8A4A-BD4618B0C099.jpg (1024x1019, 219.78K)

Do you often look at pop?
If no, does this mean poop is beautiful to you?