B-but with no abortion niggers will multiply faster

>b-but with no abortion niggers will multiply faster

If abortion was bad for whites, jews wouldn't be promoting it and defending it this hard. Simple as.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 4.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think the jews don't back both sides?

They never back whites, the true enemy.

Source?

>Jews don’t want you to have sex with children prove me wrong
The stunning intellect of Any Forums

Progressive kikes are for it, conservative kikes are against it. The two options are basically less whites or more nigs, so they win either way.

Thank you. This angle is a dead end cope for lefties. Latoya from a red state will still get her 8th abortion whether it's legal or not.

Every jew on TV screeching?

Not an argument

Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have left. Christcucks fuck off, you will always put GOD above RACE.

I’m just gonna drop the stats and leave.

Attached: 849EB4F9-1F31-4779-BBB7-E9A1497F6C2E.jpg (449x1024, 96.35K)

Coincidentally those southern states have all banned abortion.

Attached: 72C39EB1-2D42-4CB5-9DA1-B80939FA6B1E.png (1200x593, 154.04K)

Jews hate the white man, as they hate everyone else

those are some grade A titties

I dont give a shit if either one is aborted or not but abortion is murder.

>don't like a thing
>decide jews behind it
>jews behind it therefore bad
Nigger logic
Get out of the USA while you still can
Jamal's going to be putting his seed in all the poor white trash and the trailer park will be a sea of mutt babies

Abortion is still fully legal in Nigger heavy zones.
The recent SCOTUS ruling is win-win!

>I aint care bout nuffin as long as I gets more nigs

He wants sauce on the OP webm, you dumb nigger. You have to go back.

i agree, but also hoping for a nigger boom to cripple the gibs system

why are you worried about niggers? I know you cant tell but the majority of America is nigger free with no real danger of becoming niggerfied. not every policy has to be niggercentric

I’d bet the majority of black abortions are happening in NYC, Chicago, and Baltimore, not Georgia, Texas, and Florida.

The Christcuck will resort to his usual retarded antics so I’ll just preempt them by stating the answers to his stupid questions before he asks them.

Whites will just go to blue states for abortion or use contraception.

Niggers are too lazy to bother and will just get the kid especially considering they get paid anyway.

The nigger percentage of the US population has remained the same because 10s of millions of spics have been brought in which fuck with the percentages.

Those southern states will now go blue forever and no republican will ever take power again so the Christcucks have literally killed America as well as their meme religion and their abortion ban will be thrown away once the niggers that always vote blue multiply.

Attached: 1EF8D793-3E6E-437B-92D0-1821401BCD9C.gif (350x286, 5.11K)

I'm not. I don't care about any of this, really. I'm just shitposting. Kill your nigs or breed them more, whatever floats your boat.

what shitty netflix show is that?

Except the niggiest areas are all in the south were it’s banned.

Attached: 5F8241B1-E18A-4136-92AC-9CA460770D0A.jpg (4096x3072, 1.27M)

Jews hate whites and want to eradicate them. They openly state this. They want abortion. They openly state this. Ergo, abortion is bad for whites.

Jews are literally behind abortion. If you look up its history it’s all a bunch of Jews. Jews are objectively pushing abortion.

true.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s

They are literally funding neo-nazis like Azov

>gibs increases per niglet
>niggers are getting abortions
Only one of these can be true

Good argument if niggers are aborting their spawn there let’s make sure they can’t abort their spawn over over there. That will definitely reduce their numbers.

Just admit you love niggers.

that's prime Amber Turd

who's the blonde topless actress?

Just make it legal to kill niggers at all ages, user. Why limit yourself to only in the womb? That way you can get rid of your infestation without compromising on basic morality.

Is that amber heard ? i need the source

So? Not all murder is bad.

I think is amber heard

God damn it I have been going on 48h of no sleep, fuck. It's young Amber Turd.

Attached: 1.webm (1280x533, 3M)

That's not really true. In the US it was mostly the anglo colonial aristocrats who pushed it as an eugenics measure.

They love their fetusbux too much.

Establish "Blood rights"
Decriminalize abortion.
Decriminalize infanticide.
Until individual is a taxpaying adult, the state has no jurisdiction over it and it's essentially its parents property.
This property is non transferable, it can't be sold, lent, etc
Buying/elling/lending a child is punished harshly.
Remains can't be sold either, they have to be buried, bleached or burned, 100% no exceptions.
Crack down on any fucker who claims it's not murder.
Make it very clear, it is baby killingand you despite decriminalization, you will face social backlash for being a baby killer.

>Fair, the state's job is to watch after the population at the familial level, not micro manage individuals. The state is not your father, what is wrong with you?
>Eugenic, baby killers are not fit to reproduce, we want less of them, and want more of those who would never do such a thing
>Jews don't get to profit off dead babies

There, solved it

Attached: blackcubeenjoyer.jpg (752x1024, 118.27K)

So it's a neutral, and we should proceed morally. Got it. No more abortions.

See The problem isn't criminalizing abortion. The problem is treating niggers like people.

There's barely 500 million whites left on this planet and that number gets smaller when it's just Anglo-Saxons and Nordic only.
Die off already white boy, no one likes you.
7 billion humans and none of them are white.

Yes.

Attached: 3.webm (1280x533, 3M)

White people are horrible little shits, I Unironically do everything I can to fuck them over.

>Azov.
Run by a kike.