How can we convince Americans to multiply and fill the mostly empty continent...

How can we convince Americans to multiply and fill the mostly empty continent? It seems like modern USA do everything possoble to die out. Where is the logic here? There are almost 2 billion Chinese and another Billion of Indians.

Attached: IMG_20220628_175645_1.jpg (3407x1917, 1.18M)

It’s remarkable that your country still exist. It’s like a cockroach

Kys

Aren't you a fucking landlord with a more important crisis to worry about?

no bacon in there sad

No? I have huge savings.

>grain based slave gruel made from seeds
>another seed based drink with toxic and addictive properties

I wouldnt even feed this to my slaves let alone myself or family.

Kill yourself Poolack.

you sound like a tranny

pasta with eggs and white cheese.
Carbs, fat and protein.
A 100% best meal for a working man.

Poland exists because white people(NW Europeans) felt bad for the half-breed mongrels called Slavs and decided to give them a country which hadn't existed in 2 centuries. Its ironic because you hear nothing but hatred come from Polacks towards white people(English, Dutch, Germans, Nordics). Slav(e)s are spiteful little people that history will forget. Hitler was right.

Attached: 1655779361411.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

You sound like a grain munching city dweller who is afraid of hunting or raising your own meat, so you larp as an enlightened monk that eats vegetables and other slave food. So in reality youre the tranny, fucking sissy ass.

Attached: 1655929103227.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

Eat ze bugs, you vill be happy!

I ate the bugs and made mealworm flour. You backwards niggers will lose in the evolutionary race because of your backwards ways.

>It seems like modern USA do everything possoble to die out. Where is the logic here?
There is no logic. Americans lack power & influence. It is being murdered by special interest groups and their funders & think tanks with said power & influence. America is like the 4X game where the bad guys are winning at the moment.

says the tranny whining about muh toxin coffee. go back to wherever you came from because you're not from here

P.S. meant to say it's not an issue of logic, as in cuckservatives making the case in politics. it's a power issue. the wealthy and the powerful want america destroyed or dependent on the rest of the world. likely on CCP/Blackrock payroll.

What are they trying to conserve? Do they know that using the same strategy in a changing environment is how you go extinct?

The Amish will live.

I made wraps.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-192842_Gallery.jpg (1080x735, 335.27K)

Please keep being vegan. Same with everyone in the 3rd world and in eastern Europe. Just die slowly please, wither away and make room for lebensraum already.

If eating meat is backwards then I guess Im backwards. Cool seethe more. Get back to cleaning ze toilets for Hans! :)

Attached: 1655752850056.jpg (869x1024, 150.44K)

Sure thing, you can take my place, senpai. :*

Carnivores, Vegetarians are cringe.

Omnivores, are based.

Financial incentives like Hungary.