This some funny shit

This some funny shit

>nigger fucks with cops and gets fucked up

twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1541572334569394176

Attached: FWO1ZwQX0AA2y_z.jpg (1303x1303, 147.53K)

That's police brutality plain and simple
Blue lives don't matter

It's a nigger so who the fuck cares?
Don't want to get a broken neck?
Don't be a criminal nigger

blue lives matter as much as black lives.. all lives matter. Only a fool would say otherwise

only fool actually believes all lives have equal value, FOOL.

Did he actually break his neck?
I doubt it desu, he seemed to be playing

He was drunk and high and went to sleep it off. They treated him as well as he deserved.

Apparently he's paralyzed and needs a breathing tube.

Still, unless the clip is edired he never says the words "I broke my neck" or "my necks broken" so understandably everyone thought he was doing the limp nigger act .

Solid life advice.
Fwiw, the nigger ruined his chances of getting a proper response from the cops when he started kicking inside the van. Not like another 'clank' is going to get the idiot the concerned reaction he needed.
Still, the hiring process is a joke in the US. Fat cunt thinks the guy is drunk, the other cop keeps asking him to stand up and they still can't figure out what happened...
Seriously, I'd be on edge if I ever run into an American cop on a bad day.

>a breathing tube.
Might be something his lawyers insisted on. He'd have died in the van if he couldn't breathe, let alone talk to the cops.

if a nigger is docile and not currently committing a violent crime, i assume him to be incapacitated at best or paralyzed at worst. officers should know this.

Based. Niggers can't assault, mug, rape, or murder White people if they're paralyzed.

maybe he has the covids and needs a bentalator

You can't relax around even a quadriplegic nigger.

As an RN i cant abide seeing this kind of unprofessionalism. You cant move a patient with a broken neck like this, no matter who they are.

god damn American's are dumb as fuck no wonder most die in the hospital from mistreatment.

What the fuck. That is so disgusting.
>what happened
>did you fall?
Is this dude fjcking retard? You didnt put his seat belt on dumb ass. Fucking oink oink.

>Fucking oink oink
noone wants to do the job because society is fucked bigly
so often the entry requirements are low
the cops are overworked and or overstrained
not a reason to talk shit about them because they in the end try to make society better by enforing its rules

I hate niggers just as much as the next guy, but that was unacceptable. Everyone involved should be put in a forced labor camp to make back the millions of tax dollars that nigger is going to get.

Blue lives don't matter & Black lives don't matter

(((Lorde))) going through that MK Ultra monarch programming I see.

You had a bunch of spic cops there, what do you expect? If niggers think whites hate them, Hispanics hate them even more

This. Nigs and pigs deserve each other

Yeah, this.